Part (2)

Pudding pOV

As everyone came back from the woods my step mother was worried about something I walked to her and asked what was wrong and she told me that her best friend Geno was the one who was shot but she is doing fine I just nodded and looked at all the blood bags off the hunter I couldn't believe that they'd found so much blood in that hunter's body as everyone went home or did there normal thing in the villages I heard one mother telling that the death family daughter let them over to there territory to eat the hunter I was speechless on what they'd where saying I turned into my bat form and fly into the woods as I got to where the body was laying I was shocked to see that there was blood everywhere.

What the hell happened here and why is there still a lot more body part's on the ground that's when I heard someone I went behind the tree and I seen Ethan she was shocked to know that one off her hunter's are dead I felt like she knows who did it I was about to fly away until Ethan slashed my wing I cry out in pain but I bite down on Ethan's finger as she let go off me.

Cupcake POV

I felt pain all over me I turned into my bat form and fly to whoever was getting hurt as I seen Ethan fighting pudding I fly down and started to fight Ethan I managed to pick up pudding and fly away I turned into my normal self as I started to heal pudding but the more I healed him the more he was fading away so I did the only thing I made him bite into my neck as he drank my blood it didn't hurt at all as pudding was healing more faster he let go off me and turned into a bat I got up and picked pudding up and put him into my top and teleport back into my room I covered the window with darkness as I got into my night gown and put pudding down next to me in bed as we both fell asleep. 

When it was morning I seen that pudding was awake and he didn't look all to good I told pudding to take off his top as he did that I seen the injure that Ethan did to him.

I got up and put something on the wounds as pudding was hissing but I just smiled and keep on helping him with his wounds.

" pudding why didn't you fight back you know if you died your family and friend's will be missable forever and someone else will also missed you if anything happened to you. "

As I said that I looked away and blushed but pudding didn't hear the last part. 

Pudding POV

Cupcake saved me from Ethan as I was watching her bandaging up my wing I was a blushing mess I had to look away as cupcake was done I said thank you to her I also noticed that I'd  marked her on the neck I felt wired and also worried as cupcake noticed what I was looking at she was blushing bright red I chuckled as cupcake only looked at me and smiled that's when her father walked into her room and seen me he was about to kill me but cupcake told her father what had happened and he only nodded until cupcake mother walked in and had a maniac look on her face death looked at me and told me that I should run but I can't that's when cupcake told me to turn into my bat form and she picked me up and teleported away as cupcake mother had two knives in her hands and ran after me and cupcake.

What the hell woman !!

As cupcake was running from her mother I seen fell death running after his wife I kinda feel bad but at the same time glad to get away from Geno as cupcake teleported to a safe place we heard reaper and Geno running into a storage room and cupcake locked it behind them.

We both looked at each other and laughed as I sent a message bird to my mother and father telling them what happened to me they'd told me that they'd be here the next morning I nodded and looked back at the door where Geno and reaper was only to see the door half open and a blushing Geno along with a blueberry blush on reaper's face.