Prologue

Once upon a time, a star fell from the sky. A star fragment landed on a kingdom ruled by King Hades and his younger brother, King hades and his brother used the Star fragment to create two powerful beys and used them to expand the kingdom, and with all the negative emotions of the kingdom the beys they had created gained unimaginable power and with that power, the brothers became the Gods of Destruction, The binary Black suns, they were the most powerful but after King Hades defeat the younger brother disappeared locking himself in a mountain far away and after his passing his Bey would stay dormant in that cave for millennia its name was too Nemesis.

Deep within a forest in Japan, there was a Village that believed in the power of Beys and used them to gain control. Two brothers were born in that village and were close but 6 years later a man took him away from that moment his younger brother would train to become a strong blader and find his brother but wasn't strong enough. After some night training in a mountain, he fell into a small cavern, he looked around and heard some kind of voice beckoning him to come deeper inside the cavern. 

When he took a small turn he found a skeleton with a bey in the skeleton's hand glowing with a Dark purple aura around the bey. He was in a trance, the voice talked to him telling him it could give him everything he wanted, Y/n spoke saying he wanted to become a strong blader to find his brother who was taken from him, the voice said to take the bey and the power to find him would be his, Y/n took the bey from the skeleton's hand and eminently felt the power and used the bey to open a hole on the cavern that led outside and walked back to his village. 

The village was amazed by the strange bey and after some months of training and battling others the village leaders started to believe that the boy was getting too powerful and tried to take his bey away but that resulted in their destruction. The leaders, as well as their minions, had their launchers and beys aimed at the boy demanding his bey but before the boy could say anything Nemesis glowed with darkness the boy's eyes became red as the dark power of Nemesis took control of the boy, and the leaders and the minions launched their beys but when the boy launched Nemesis bey, the leaders were launched out of the building together with their beys, Nemesis bey jumped from the house as the boy being controlled by the bey walked behind it, the leaders, as well as their minions, looked in horror as they tried one last mass attack all their beys attacked from all directions but the boy said one word...Armageddon

Then a large wave of destructive dark energy destroyed the beys of the leaders and the minions knocking them unconscious and the boy disappeared going to find his brother he would search all over the country if he had to. The boy's name was Y/n Sama and his bey was Proto Nemesis AD145D.

[This is the End of the Prologue, if you liked it and want more put your thoughts in the comments. and what do you think is going to happen next?]