How could she?

I was so focused at them that I couldn't even hear Jammy calling for me "Ariza, Ariza, ARIZA QUINN!!" I was startled and immediately replied "Huh?? What is it??" Jammy looked at me with a worried face then she asked "Are you alright?" I didn't have the right to be hurt I mean it was just a crush it's not like I'm someone special to him "Why wouldn't I be? It's not like I'm his girlfriend or anything still I'm curios who is that girl?" I said while staring at the girl, Jammy suggested that we should follow them and of course I agreed, but what I didn't know is that choice of mine will soon turn my life upside down.

So I and Jammy followed them, they were doing nothing but talking and giggling, that secretly made me jealous but I managed to keep a poker face since if I told Jammy what I'm feeling she'll probably tease me nonstop and it's annoying honestly, the two of them separated and I decided to follow the girl, Jammy pulled my hand and said "Where are you going? This is your chance make a move on him or just say Hi." I looked at Bryan, and replied "Nah, I'm more curious about the girl, let's go"

The girl went straight to the bathroom and she's with her friend? Anyways we followed them and pretended that we're also gonna use the restroom, they were talking about Bryan, their conversation made my blood boil, how could she say such a thing to him??!!