"Wow," he said shakily as we parted.

"Better than you imagined with McGonagall? I asked with a chuckle. He threw his head back in laughter.

"Yes, so much better, better than any kiss I've ever had. The best thing my lips have ever had the privilege of doing," he said sweetly. I swallowed a wave of jealousy. I wanted to ask who he'd kissed, but it didn't matter, he was mine.

"Same for me," I said with a smile.

"Your smile is one of my favorite things on earth," he sighed.

"Regulus," I sighed and laid my head on his chest, he hesitantly ran his hand down my hair.

"You don't know what you do to me," he sighed. I sat up boldly, and I moved so I was straddling him. He gasped, staring at me with wide eyes and a slack jaw.

"Tell me," I said, moving closer. I kissed his bottom lip. I began to kiss along his jaw.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yes," he whispered. I seemed to wake him from his dreamy state because his shaky hands connected with my hips.

"D-do you remember when we went swimming?" He asked as I kissed his neck.

"Mmmhmmm," I hummed into his skin.

"I felt so disgusted with myself that day, I couldn't stop looking at your body. You are so gorgeous," he said. I pulled back to look into his eyes. I gave him a quick kiss.

"You're allowed to look at my body," I told him.

"I am?" He asked.

"I look at yours that way," I whispered.

"Y-you do?" He asked, biting his lip. I let my hands run slowly down his torso. He let out a low moan, though we were still clothed.

"Was that weird?" He panted.

"No, I liked it, I like hearing you Regulus," I said.

"Could we kiss some more?" He asked desperately.

"Of course, anything you want Regulus," I said and moved in. We began to kiss, a bit more heatedly this time. He was more confident as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. Soon I was pressed against his as much as I could be. My breasts were flattened against his chest.

"Regulus?" I asked as we kissed. He wasn't letting my lips escape as we continued. "Please let me know if it's too much."

"Why would that be a problem?" He asked and he sounded so happy and satisfied it made me warm with happiness.

"You said it can sometimes be overwhelming because you're touch-starved," I explained. He finally stopped kissing me.

"I'm okay, I'll let you know if we need to stop," he said truthfully.

"Let's think of a word," I suggested.

"I'm not a baby," he crinkled his nose.

"I know, but your comfort is so important to me," I said as he held me. "I want to even know if I talk about something you can't handle. I'm not saying you're weak, but we've both been through some shit."

"Quaffle, I'll say Quaffle if I'm uncomfortable," he agreed.

"Okay, now that we have that covered, Regulus, have you ever had sex?" I asked.

"Y-yes, he said, looking ashamed.

"Don't be ashamed, it's okay, I wasn't asking to shame you, I have too," I said.

"They weren't important," he said dismally. "It was to help with the loneliness," he explained.

"I get that. That's how I was too," I said, rubbing his arms to comfort him.