Black Rabbit

a Harry Styles oneshot in which he visits an exclusive sex club after his Grammy win

in the POV of our nameless/faceless female MC

word count: 7.9k

warnings: group sex activities, daddy kink, use of a riding crop, degradation, breeding kink(? Kind of)

*******

"Welcome to the Black Rabbit."

I smiled at the hostess, who was dressed in all black lingerie with a latex bunny mask over her eyes. She held her hand out for my coat, giving me a grin as I handed the long trench over, exposing the lingerie I wore underneath it.

"I hope you have a fantastic night." She cooed to me, giving me a once over before she disappeared with my coat.

I'd only been to this club a few times before.

I went through the extensive and pricey application process at the pressure of some much more sexually adventurous friends of mine, never actually expecting to gain access to the private club. A thick NDA needed to be signed and I remembered how embarrassed I felt when I asked my lawyer to go over it with me, although she acted as if it were nothing out of the ordinary when she explained its terms and confirmed I could sign.

Seeing the acceptance letter sitting in my mailbox, in a luxurious black envelope - it surprised me, to say the least. The acceptance was printed on thick cardstock that felt heavy and expensive in my hand, a key code printed on it along with the name and address to the club.

It was called Black Rabbit.

My first time I had just observed, watching the different couples and groups around me as they touched and licked and kissed one another in the dark corners of the club. I watched as they went off to private rooms and closed the doors, listened to the moans and the heavy breathing all around me. It was seductive, but terrifying for a first timer. I scurried out as soon as I noticed people starting to pay attention to me, not wanting to have to turn anyone down quite yet.

The next time I went, I was eased into a threesome with a popular actor and his longtime fashion designer girlfriend, who were both so lovely and patient with me that it gave me the confidence to come back for a third time. And that third time... I was thrown to the wolves.

A full orgy - a member of a girl group I loved as a teenager, an actress with a list of Emmy awards beneath her belt, three different actors that I vaguely knew from industry related parties and a photographer that I had worked with directly in the past. It was awkward at times, being my first orgy, there were so many limbs all over that I got confused more than once - but eventually we all fell into a movement together and it was fucking thrilling.

Hence why I showed up tonight - post-Grammy's.

I knew the place would be filled with familiar faces, which made me feel much more comfortable with expanding my boundaries and stepping out of my comfort zone. I didn't know a lot of the celebrities personally, but I knew the photographers, the stylists, the make-up artists, the label executives and film directors - all the people behind the scenes, the ones that really ran things. The celebrities never seemed to matter to me, I didn't come here specifically to seek the famous people out - I just went with anyone I had an attraction to.