Part 5> Wait you know?

Start from the beginning

He plants a kiss on Arias head and gives me a side hug. He gives a wave to Seth and after the 'goodbyes' he leaves.

"Anyway, who is hungry?" I ask.

🤍 🤍🤍

Monday went by fast, it's currently Tuesday already and when I get to the shop to open the door, Seth is already waiting. "Oh, look who's early." I say and open the door.

"Yeah, somehow." He jokes. I walk inside and put my bags down. I put the cage Mindy is in down and open it up. "Go play dear." I tell her and she walks over to the 'cat launch' as we call it.

"Aight, what can I do?" He asks. "Alright so.." I say grabbing the note book with all the orders. "You can grab the cakes that are written on here, order for order, and then you stick the notes to it so we know for who it is and if tie payed." I explain.

After a while Aria comes walking... no running in. "Ha! Loser!" She yells outside and then phoenix comes running. "No fair, I'm wearing heels." She says out of breath.

"Y/n can run on heels, what's the problem?" Aria teases. "Yes but she wears them every day, I never wear heels." Phoenix complains.

"Hey you two, go set the tables outside and behave." I say. "And after that you can clean your room." Seth jokes mocking me. The other two snort.

"Yes mom and dad." Phoenix says jokingly rolling her eyes. She picks up a table and Aria grabs some chairs. "Don't get to wild while we're gone." Aria jokes wiggling her eyebrows.

I get bright red and cover my face while putting it against the wall. "We'll try." Seth calls after them. I wack his shoulder. "Don't encourage them." I warn and he laughs.

🤍🤍🤍

Me and Seth are on our break and while we're eating Phoenix and Aria are singing and baking.

I laugh at them and Seth is shaking his head trying to keep his laugh in. It's almost three but since it's Tuesday, normally we don't get that much people so we will just vibe.

Aria looks at her phone and her eyes widen. "Shit, I'm supposed to pick up Lily from school." She curses. "Oh it's no problem, I'll go get her." I say as I stand up.

"See you, don't bully Seth to much." I say and I'm out. Through the window I see the girls 'bullying' Seth's and he is fake crying. I chuckle to myself and walk to my car.

I arrive at Lily's school and sit down on a bench, waiting for the bel to ring. When the bell rings Lily walks out a while later talking to her friends.

I stand up and when she spots me she runs up. "N/nnn!!" She yells excited and she jumps in my arms. "Hello, pumpkin." I say as she giggles.

She waves her friends goodbye and together we walk to my car. "Guess who's working today?" I ask.

"Phoenix?" She asks excited. "Yes but someone else to." She looks at me confused. "Pretty boy." I say as if it's the best thing that ever happened.

"Yaayyy." She yells excited. She hasn't seen him in over a year, she doesn't even know he is THE Seth Borden she likes to watch videos of.

When I open the door of the shop Lily runs in excited. I pick up Mindy and give her kisses on her head. I hear a loud gasp and look over to see Lily super surprised to see Seth.

"Oh my god!" She squeals. "Is she alright?" Seth asks laughing. "Yeah, she's just your biggest fan ever, she watches all your videos." Aria explains exposing us all.

"Wait you know?" He asks surprised. "Yeah, we all do, we just never brought it up because you didn't." I explain.

"I thought I was doing such a good job to keep it a secret." He sulks but still with a smile on his face.