𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗘

✿✼:*:.:*・゚゚・

—— favorite crime
( she has to fight an anonymous figure )

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

❛ SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS . . . !
——————————

Andrea Watson has a perfectly normal life. She went to school, she made some clothes because she loved fashion and fashion designing. She did her homework late at night and drank a lot of coffee, especially after early morning volleyball practices. She went to protest and gave speeches on things believed in. Yeah, Andrea had a pretty normal life.

Her mother, well her life was nothing but normal. Jennifer Watson had done some terrible things when she was in school, made some enemies and hurt people because of their leader Davie. However, Jennifer grew up after high school, she matured and changed. She fell in love and pursued her dream and she had her child.

But the past always comes back to haunt you.

One enemy she made in high school was David Henderson, the two despised each other. So much so that their families grew to hate each other too.

Joshua Henderson also had a normal life. He complained about school, smoked with his friends. He swore a little too much and played basketball as much as he could. He loved to sing and skateboard. His life was normal.

And what's more normal than a relationship. Andrea and Josh wouldn't know they have a secret relationship because their parents had each other.

Modern day Romeo and Juliet they called themselves.

And as for their downfall, well that's where an anonymous person comes in. A was determined to 'punish the guilty' leading to six girls to come together, Noa, Imogen, Tabitha, Faran, Mouse and Andrea herself. All six of them got close while secrets were uncovered, murders happened, affairs, and a whole lot of lies while the girls were punished for their mother's crimes.

Will they all make it out alive? Or will A get their revenge on the girls?

Wish the Loser Club luck... they're gonna need it.

 they're gonna need it