Carnelle D Rutledge Is A Highly Experienced Customer Service Professional

Carnelle D Rutledge is an experienced sales professional with a remarkable professional journey. Currently, he is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana and works as a sales man for Grote Automotive, a well-known company that sells used cars, trucks, and SUV's. As a sales professional, he has always managed to exhibit the ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining the customer service standards set by the company. A clear evidence of his excellent sales skills is the numerous positive reviews posted by his customers on the internet. Besides being a highly proficient and dedicated professional, Carnelle is a great human-being. As a person, he is extremely easy going and friendly.

Professional Experience 

Prior to joining Grote Automotive as a sales man, Carnelle D Rutledge worked as a Finance Assistant/Customer Service in Glenbrook Dodge Inc., which again is a highly reputed automobile company. Some of the main duties he performed in the company were – handling customer calls, concerns, and problems for dealership; assisting the business office with processing deal folders; handling funding delays and assisting the title department; etc. He also acted as the dealerships gate keeper and suggested solutions to the staff. Carnelle's professional experience also includes his employment in Global Sports Inc., an established company in Scottsdale, AZ. He joined the company as a "Client Service Representative" in 1999, but was promoted to "Senior Client Service Representative" within a year and then to "Director of Client Services" two years later. He was promoted to "VP of Client Services" in 2009 after bringing in over 25 million in contracts in 2007 and 2008, and 50 million endorsements. These promotions were a result of his dedication and sincerity with which he performed his role in the company.

Academic Background 

Carnelle D Rutledge has a great academic background. After passing out from high school, in 1993 he went on to do his A.S. in Social Science from the Southwestern Christian College, Terrell, TX. He attended the college till 1995 and obtained 3.1 GPA (Grade Point Average). From 1994 to 1996, he did his B.S. in Social Science from the University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL. Carnelle also completed many professional courses, including – Modern Marketing Course in 2000 and Business Management Course from 2007 to 2008. Additionally, he attended several Management Seminars from 2001 to 2004. These seminars according to Carnelle greatly helped him improve as a sales professional.