"Can i say it "jace asked a wide grin on his face to which the dragon keeper responded with the hum of his voice ". Dracarys ,vermax "! He spoke strongly  . Aemond watched carefully and enviously as jace commanded the dragon ,Why should a bastard get a dragon he thought .  Vermax screeched before setting the lamb a blaze , then vermax proceed to rip the lamb apart before eating it .

"Aemond , we have a surprise for you ". Aegon spoke  mischief lacing his voice . His arm went around both aemond and aemma dragging them to the other side of the pit .

"What  is it  "?aemond asked a tinge of excitement in his voice .

"Something very special. "Luke said before running off giggling. Aemma looked at her brother in disappointment as he ran off . Aegon was creul and a man who're she didn't want her brothers taking after him .

"Your the only one of us without a dragon  " aegon dragged on

"Indeed " aemond said his shoulders slumping at the mention .

"And we felt badly about it ".  Aegon said with fake sincerity . Aemma could see exactly where this was going  and she didn't like it one bit ."so we found one ,for you "

"A dragon ? How ? "Aemond spoke his voice going up an octave in hidden excitement .

The gods provided aegon said with a shrug of his shoulders . From the deepest part of the pit squealing could be heard, aemond and aemma tried to get a better look into the dark pit . Luke made it up the hill a rope in his hand to direct a pig with make shift wings that went up and down as it galloped .

Behold !!!!

The pink dread !!! The three boys yelled together . Before bursting into a fit of laughter  to which aemma shook her head . 
"Be sure to mount her carefully" . "First rides always the hardest. "Aegon said patting his brother on the back before snorting like a pig in aemonds ear to which the two other boy followed in the teasing . They all laughed as they walked away .

Aegon tired to take aemma with him but she forcefully pushed his arm of her and went next to aemond .  The look of sadness on his face broke her heart . She stared at him and he at the pig .

"Aemond . I apologies for my brothers cruelty ." aemma spoke softly  grabbing a hold of his hand . "You will have a dragon . one worthy of you , i promise ". She told him  he wanted to believe her but at this point it seemed like it wasn't going to happen  . Aemond stayed staring into the dragon pit as if in a trance . He slowly started to walk toward the cave of where the dragons laid . "Aemond wait ,we shouldn't go in there" aemma said quietly following his footsteps . They got futher into the cave the only light came from dreamfyre ,Helena's dragons who blew fire out of her mouth lighting the cave . At the strong wind of her breathe Aemond and aemma fell back before he grabbed her hand and ran out the cave .

_____________________

In a room princess Helena and the queen sat , Helena with an insect  in her hand  . The young girl examined the creature  closely  as her mother sat on her side bored of her daughters antics .

"This one has 60 rings ......... and two pairs of Legs on each . thats 240 ".  The princess spoke looking closely at the insect that laid in her hands

"Yes it is "the queen exhaled meekly while she scratched her head

"It has eyes . Though i don't believe it can see ".  Helena spoke in her soft tone still examining the bug .

"Why is that so , do you think "?alicent asked her daughter as she rested her head on her hand

"It is beyond our understanding "helena spoke looking up at her mother .

"I suppose your right . Somethings just are . "alicent said before putting her hand on he daughters back but helena had jumped away uncomfortably then proceeded to keep looking at her creature .

"Your grace "a knight spoke as he brought the prince and princess into the room , ash covering there face and clothing .

"Aemond .what have you done . "The queen walking over to her son and grabbing his face in her hand before looking over at the small girl beside him .

"He did it again . "Helena spoke raising her quiet voice just a bit .

"And you brought aemma this time . After how many times you've been warned , must i have you confined to your chambers ." She spoke sternly but she was mostly worried for her little boy .

"They made me do it "!! He lied

"As if you needed the encouragement . Your obsession with those beast gose beyond understanding . "The queen argued back

"They gave me a pig "! Aemond yelled sadness coating his voice .

"A what" ? Alicent aid shaking her head confused

"They said they found a dragon for me . But is was a pig . ' aemond spoke his voice softening  in sadness as he remembered .

"You will have a dragon one day ". Alicent said once again taking her sons head into her hands again .

Aemma was not listening to the conversation between son a mother , she was listening to her aunt and her riddles as she picked the skin of nails . She was nervous

"The last ring has no legs at all . He'll have to close any eye "

A thundering voice began in aemmas head , but what it was trying to speak was not full . Not yet .

Sea .fire .eye .sea .fire .eye .sea .fire. eye. sea .fire .eye .sea .fire. eye. it spoke