The Alpha and His Kitten: Book 1

Start from the beginning

Matthew had gotten concerned about his daughter's social life, ever since his wife, Ann, had passed away. Rachel was wealthy. Even the wealthy had FAKE friends, but it seemed she had none.

He decided to call an old college buddy of his, Jacob Sanders. He voiced his opinions on his daughter's lack in friends, and Jacob said he would send his son to his house after school, Friday, and have him stay with the Foyers for a couple weeks.

"Remember Rachel, one of my old friends son is coming to stay with us for a while. He'll be here around 4 after you get back from school. I won't be home till 10, so I expect you to be very welcoming to our guest." Rachel nodded.

"Of course daddy! You know I would never be rude to a guest." Matthew smiled a sad smile. 'Yes' he thought. Just like your mother. Always kind, and loving.

"Yes princess, I know. Now shall I take you too school? It's almost 7:30." Rachel nodded, and picked her purses off of the chair next to her. Matthew smirked at the sight of his daughter. She was so into fashion, that she couldn't just use a regular backpack. It had to be beautiful, expensive purse- which he did not mind buying for his little girl. To him, she deserved the world.

As Rachel walked into her first class of the day, her phone buzzed in the front pocket of her purse. She carefully undid the clasp, and pulled her cellphone out of its pocket.

'Im not going to be able to pick you up, so I told Mr.Sander's son to wait by your locker. I gave him your locker number.

- love you princess!'

At the text from her father, Rachel smiled. She really couldn't express in words just HOW MUCH she loved her dad.

Looking down at her screen, and not watching where she was walking, Rachel bumped into something hard, which twisted her nose a bit.

"Ow! I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed, rubbing her nose to stop it from bruising. She looked up, and to her utter horror, saw it was none other than Brock Sanders she bumped into.

Rachel was terrified of Brock. He tended to wear all black, and prints of skulls. His t-shirts consisted of band names, and drawings of monsters, and blood. She enjoyed Mozart, not a band called "I set my friends on fire".

Why would you name a musical group after such a horrible thing? And why would anyone listen to it?

Brock looked down at the small girl, who was now rubbing her nose in pain. He recognized her at first as the girl who's "daddy" was loaded, and half expected her to blame him for their collision. Brock was shocked when she apologized immediately, but suppressed the urge to smirk when she looked up at him in horror.

"You okay kitty?" He said jokingly. She did remind him of a baby kitten. She had a gentle, innocent aura to her. She continued to look at him in horror, frozen in her spot. He took this time to scan his eyes over her body. He listed in his mind everything he saw.

'Expensive shoes, toned but short legs, expensive dress, good sized breasts (B?), and...3 purses?'

Why would this girl carry so many bags? Surely a backpack could fit all of what she carried. He let his eyes go back to hers, and was shocked to see them looking down, with tears. 'Why is she crying?' He asked himself. Suddenly he felt it. Looking into her eyes, his wolf cried out to him

"Mate." Caden, his wolf repeated. Brock smirked at the little cutie who was all his.

"What's wrong kitten?" He asked her softly. He raised his hand to gently caress her cheek, but she flinched when his skin came in contact with hers, and stepped away from him. Her eyes were wide and fearful.