Journey to another dimension

Începe de la început

Ikki: "Shun?

Shun.2: "What's wr- he trailed off when he saw the people in front of him weren't the gold saints that he knew, his friends including his brother and his counterpart had their original appearances, and the one that looks like Saori and Kiara only her hair was a lighter shade of purple and her eyes were green. This confused him with perplexed confusion and his eyes were wide with surprise before he started talking.

Shun.2: "Niisan, what happened to you? Why do you look like your original self?

Ikki: "Got taken by surprise" What are you talking about?

?: Shun" someone starts to arrive but to everyone's surprise, he is a young adult standing at the height of 186 cm[6 feet 1 inch] and around 23 with a lean but well-built muscular physique with broad shoulders. He has medium-length raven-black hair with the ends coloured dark blue tied into a spiky ponytail and sky-blue eyes with flecks of grey.

(Face claim: Kuroda from Hybrid Child

(Face claim: Kuroda from Hybrid Child. I recommend you guys watch it. It's very tear-breaking indeed]

And that's not all; he was wearing the phoenix armour, but it was different.

(Imagine his hair was medium-length raven-black with the bottom half coloured dark blue, tied into a spiky ponytail and his eyes were sky blue with the grey colouring

(Imagine his hair was medium-length raven-black with the bottom half coloured dark blue, tied into a spiky ponytail and his eyes were sky blue with the grey colouring. )

Shun.2:[ turns around to see his brother arrive] "Niisan? But[sees the other Ikki with confusion written on the grey-green-haired youth's face] "Who are you and ..."[turns his gaze towards Saori and his expression turns into that of annoyance] "Who is this impostor dressing up as Saori and Kiara?

Ikki.2: [follow Shun.2's gaze and like him, his face turned annoyed as well] "The last time I checked Kiara, she had dark purple hair and blue eyes while Saori has white hair with the bottom of it coloured purple".

Saori: "Who the heck is Kiara? And I'm not an impostor nor do I have white hair! I'm Saori Kido, the reincarnation of Athena".

Both Ikki.2 and Shun.2 froze when Saori said her name and their body language was tensed up. This got the others' attention before the two of them whispered to each other while glancing back at Saori while their guests were looking at them curiously. After a while, the two stop whispering and turn back to the others with uncertainty in their eyes.