BLOSSOMS OF KUINAMA

Ever since joining Egerton University Resian had encountered alot of challenges some academical and others "extracarricular".

Medicine hadn't turned out to be what she thought,she had just broken up with her 6th boyfriend in the six months she had been there .The 6th one had just dumped her after a one night stand during the previous weekend.

"That freaking Emakererei !"Resian thought to herself as she remembered how she had withdrawn her funding until further notice after finding out about her numerous sexual escapades.Now Resian's M-pesa balance was at an all time low,she had found herself in a spending spree in a bid to impress her friends.

The friends who had laughed at her behind her back after finding out she had rejected the advances of a one Mr Oloisudori.

"Wewe ni mbwa sana!"they mocked "Angalia sasa ni kuinama tu!"

Things weren't looking any better for her sister...Taiyo.

Taiyo had recently procured her second abortion and was probably on her way to her third (depending on whether or not she used protection the previous weekend)

Taiyo had slowly become a drinking machine right after her admission to Egerton University ina bid to cope with the loss of her "soulmate"...Joseph.
She mourned and moaned in style.

Pretty soon the two were broke as hell ,the definition of comrades.very soon desperation lead them to the one solution that had been breathing down their necks .....Oloisudori !

Resian managed to scour for Oloisudori's number and after alot of nagging and pressure from Taiyo she finally decided to call.

"Hello ,am i speaking to Oloisudori?..."

"Hello, this is his secretary ,who are you ,kindly state your business"

"My name is Resian Kaelo..."

"Resian!Daughter of Ole Kaelo!"

"Yes..."

"Let me patch you up with the boss..." The secretary exclaimed drifting off to fetch Oloisudori.

It wasa long awakward wait for Resian as she wondered how he would react after evrything she had put him through.

"What was i thinking?"she laughed at her own foolishness ,she had been blinded by youth , now she could see and all she wanted was money!

"God , i need some money!" she had gone almost a week without food, her curvy frame was slowly starting to whither"Ile kuinama nimeinama!"

Eventually Oloisudori picked up on the other side.

Oloisudori: Hello ?
Resian. : H-e-l-l-o...

Oloisudori:(laughing)Resian...Resian,
The eagle walks among
Chicken!
Resian. :(Fakes crying) Oloisudori ,
I need your help!I am
sorry for all i did i was
Foolish.
Oloisudori : (Angry) Sorry!Sorry!
Sorry!Sorry is not
enough ,we are past
that...
Resian. : (Sobs harder)please
Oloisudori! Anything
you want then,anything!

(Silence)

Oloisudori.:(chuckles)Anything ?...
there is only one thing i
want...
Resian. :(In a flirtatious voice )
Whatever you want...
Oloisudori : there is one thing i want
So bad ,do you want to
know what it is ?
Resian. :(Hopefully) yes!

Oloisudori :I want to chop off your
silly Intoiye pothole and
feed it to the pigs ...you-
you daughter of a ....

(Resian hangs up)

Apparently things weren't going as planned.And just as Resian thought things could not get any worse , her physiology lecturer had apparently been discontinued due to gross misconduct....

And so on the first day of physiology lecture ,a fammiliar face walked in...a face she would rember for the rest of her life

"Good morning class ,my name is Dr.Olarinkoi and i will be taking you through Physiology"

Resian was too stunned to speak ,how the hell did Olarinkoi..the man that tried to rape him become a lecturer..things weren't adding up !little did she know there were forces at work ....the voice of Maa had been bruised and it was seeking retribution...

She tried to avoid eye contact but it was too late, he had already spotted her !His eyes bored into her soul

"I hope you enjoy my stay.."he said giving a devillish smirk.

"I AM FUCKED !"Resian thought to herself...and true to her word she was....

(to be continued)

An SGT Creation..the 7th✌️⚡