the drunken dance

It was the day that cardinal was made papa. And you  wanted to come to the party that sister and copia threw. As you got ready and you took one more look in the mirror to check if you look good for copia. You put some red lipstick cause it is copia favorite color and your dress what dark red with black with wonderful patterns. You walked out of your room and headed to the party. Copia saw you and his eyes lit up with joy. "Wow... Y/n you look.. You look wonderful!" Copia said. You blushed "thank you! You look wonderful too! ^^" you said while you heart beating fast. A ghoul gave you and copia some blood red wine. Copia drank the wine with you. Some nice music started to play and copia caught on to it while a ghoul was surly messing with the music so copia and you could slow dance together. The ghoul had a smug face under his mask. copia turned to you. "You.wanna dance with me?" Copia said. you responded with a quick yes. copia held your hands close while pulling you close. he started to dance with you slowly while sister looked proud. you were blushing hard like copia was. a few minute passed the song ended. the ghouls and gholettes and sister were chanting «KISS!» over and over again. but papa nihil was just being an old peepaw and was just not having it. as you went red copia lifted your chin up with his finger while looking at you while asking for consent. you quickly nodded and copia pulled you in and kissed you on the lips passionately while you kissed back. the ghoulettes, ghouls, and sister were cheering loudly. sister spoke with a smug look ''does that mean you two will sleep together?'' copia went red like a tomato just like you. ''w-well if y/n wants to.'' copia said while looking at you. you smiled and nodded. ''great! we will have a kid roaming around in the ministry  !'' papa nihil said annoyed. ''SHUT. IT.'' sister whispered to papa nihi.  you giggled.the sun has already gone down. you were trying to keep your eyes open. copia saw that you were tired. ''come on darling. lets get you to bed.'' copia said with a soft gental voice. copia picked you up and walked to his room, he opened his door and set you down on the bed while giving you comfy clothes of his. you changed into them while copia was looking away to give you privacy. copia chainged facing away from you. you two got in bed together while you half spooned him and while he was holding you close. ''good night my little sunshine~.'' copia said in a sleepy tone ''good night love~'' you said smiling. a few minutes pass and you two drift off to sleep. (hhehehehehehehhe WOWOOW OMMLLLL IM SO HAPPY HOW IT TURNED OUTTTT  :]]  shhesh 493 words!)