"Look, Georgie", he keeps going, "I . . . . don't what this to . . . . stop. We don't have to date, we don't have to tell anyone. We can just . . . . continue doing this. Whatever this is".

"Do you mean we should be friends with benefits?", her eyes widen.

He shrugs.

"Whatever you wanna call it but don't pretend that you didn't have an incredible time last night. Because I know I did".

"What if they find out though?".

He smiles.

She's considering it.

"Then . . . . nothing. It's your life, you can't live it according to them".

She looks at him for a long time, quietly weighing out her options.

On the one hand, she would be risking everything if she got involved with him.

Her friends, her relationship with her brother, the small amount of happiness in her life.

But on the other . . . . he's right.

She did have an incredible time last night. And she wants to do it again, and again and again.

And now that she knows what his lips taste like, she's not sure she can go without tasting them everyday.

And it's Rafe Cameron, who would even suspect her of doing anything with him?

He also did take her mind off John B and everything else that she's been secretly battling in her mind every day and it just felt so good.

It felt so good to be touched by him.

Also, she'd have to do is be careful and sneak around.

Which actually sounds kind of exciting.

So she finds herself nodding, and smiling and he pulls himself up connecting their lips in a much more gentle way than the night before.

It's as if the touch of his lips alone is proof enough of what she'd be missing if she hadn't agreed.

He pushes her back on the mattress, keeping their lips firmly connected.

He rolls on top of her and kisses down her cheek, spreading featherlight kisses down her jaw.

Her fingers entangle in his hair, and she throws her head back allowing him to kiss more fervently over her exposed skin.

He presses a long kiss on her neck, slowly opening his mouth and running his tongue over her sweet spot one which he discovered just last night.

She moans, his smiles against her skin.

His sucks on the skin of her neck, nibbling softly and touching her waist with a deep sensuality pulling her flush against him.

She forgets everything when his lips meet hers again.

He consumes her and she lets him.

***
for ftws stans : i just published a riven fic so go on and check it out bffs !!!

***for ftws stans : i just published a riven fic so go on and check it out bffs !!!