"Hehe, Captain Locke can also contract a holy monster." Daniel touched the hair of the blue-eyed wild lion, but there was deep malice in his smiling eyes.

Captain Locke wanted to vomit blood when he heard this. Are magical beasts such a good contract? Not to mention holy beasts, even high-level beasts are a bit difficult. Backlash is very likely to outweigh the gains, unless it is a cub that has just been born or has not broken its shell. In this state, it is the easiest to contract, because their mental power may not be stable or very weak, but the stronger the beast, the more powerful it is. The cubs are more strict, and it is difficult for humans to fish in troubled waters.

That's why so many people in Tris Town rushed to the place one after another when they heard about a holy beast cub appearing in Tasha Forest. Having a holy beast cub can not only cultivate feelings from childhood, but also grow up. Be a big boost to yourself, like this is the case.

Daniel's strength is one level lower than that of the head of Locke. It stands to reason that he can't beat the head of Locke, but he has a holy beast, and the sharp edge of the adult holy beast makes the head of Locke avoid half.

"What are you going to do?" Captain Locke had a gloomy face. As soon as the holy beast came out, he knew that he had no chance of winning.

"I've already said that, for Alva's death, the Black Wolf Mercenary Group must bear half the responsibility." Daniel said with a smile.

The other half is naturally from the Crow Mercenary Group, but Captain Locke is not very happy, knowing that even if it is one tenth, the consequences will not be so wonderful.

"Captain." Marvin finally rushed over with a few of his subordinates.

Seeing him, Captain Locke suddenly felt a little more confident. Although he couldn't beat the adult holy beast, he could hold it back and Marvin could deal with Daniel.

I have to say that Marvin is a very qualified confidant. Most of the time, Captain Locke immediately understood what he meant with a look. Although he was not there just now, it did not prevent him from guessing the idea of ​​Captain Locke.

Daniel on the opposite side seemed to see through the thoughts of the two, and the smile on his face thickened rather than diminished.

"Who is this man named Daniel, he looks crazy." Motto, who was hiding in the corner, asked Rex in a low voice.

"He should be Ava's father." Rex said.

"It's a lie, he looks so young, there's no way that Avar is only a few years old." Gu Yan didn't believe it, he always thought that the unfortunate Avar should be at least a teenager, otherwise what would happen to his family? May be assured to let him go to the forest of monsters.

"You think too much."

"Okay, but are the adult holy beasts really that powerful, and is the Shadow Wing Tiger of my contract so powerful?" Maxim asked enthusiastically.

"You think too much."

"...What do you mean, do you mean that it is not powerful? Not all are holy beasts. I admit that its size is relatively small, but its strength should not only depend on its size, right?" Motto Somewhat unconvinced, he subconsciously ignored the picture of his holy beast being chased around in Tasha Forest. The holy beast of Destiny Child must be very powerful.

Rex glanced at him, "Your contract beast is still a cub."

Motto: "..."

At this moment, he suddenly hated himself who read Rex's eyes for the first time - so stupid that I couldn't bear it See, that's probably what it means, it's so fucking hurtful.