Part 1

We see the Dome of Orbitopia on Mixel Moon in sight. Cut to Rokit tucking Nurp in the crib, and then patting his head.

Rokit: Alright little space cadet, night-night.

However, Nurp stood up and asked Rokit why he always had his dome on. After that, Nurp-Naut switches to Naut and then Naut tells Rokit to answer the question so that Nurp could finally go to sleep.

Rokit: But I just said "night-night", do I really have to?

Naut: Yes, you pretty much do.

Rokit groaned and then he said that his dome is also his brain so he has to keep the dome on his head so that he doesn't become dumb.

Naut: Well, how long does it take for you to get dumb without your dome?

Rokit: Pssh, it takes a bunch of minutes.

Nurp-Naut switched to Nurp.

Nurp: How long can you go without the dome?

Rokit: I-.. I don't know space cadet, but it's already past your bedtime.

Nurp: Is it because you're scared?

Rokit blinked twice at Nurp's response.

Nurp: It otay if you're scared.

Rokit: I'm not scared of bein' without my dome.

Nurp: ..That's really cool!

And so, Rokit then told Nurp "night-night" again, but then Nurp wanted a story so then Rokit picked a story labeled "The Little Mixel Who Could" from his bookshelf. The scene then irises to black. The scene irises out to Niksput and Nurp-Naut (Naut) at the dinner table in the kitchen. Niksput had scrambled eggs and two strips of bacon while Nurp-Naut had a hamlonga sandwich and a cup of orange juice.
To the right of the scene, Rokit flew towards the fridge, grabbing a hamlonga sandwich and a cup of orange juice. However, one thing he that hadn't seemed right (which Niksput and Nurp-Naut noticed) was that he didn't have his own dome on. Rokit flew towards the dinner table and sat on an empty chair, setting his breakfast down.

Rokit: Mornin' guys.

Niksput did a spittake at the sight of Rokit without his dome.

Naut: Gross.

Rokit: Get used to it, 'cause Nurp challenged me to lose the dome.

Niksput: Wait a minute, he did?

Naut: No he didn't, Nurp said that it was fine if Rokit didn't go without his dome!

Rokit: I know what he said.

(A/N: This chapter ain't done yet so just wait.)