Episode 2: Unwanted Attention

Start from the beginning

Pointed ears, sharp nails and k-nines, the sudden memory of wings etched into the back of his mind.

He had...wings?

He did, didn't he?

"Oji-chan I-" Iruma began to speak as the office door swung open. In came Asmodeus Alice, the demon that tried to fight Iruma early this morning.

Iruma inwardly sighed but took it as an opportunity.

'I can finally apologize properly now!'

The demon walked forward rapidly and abruptly knelt to the ground in front of Iruma. You could imagine the confusion Iruma had as Asmodeus began to speak.

"In the match earlier, I was at an advantage yet still lost, I humbly accept my defeat to you. You gracefully danced around my attacks and saved the life of several students who were placed in harm's way because of my carelessness,"

Iruma's once heavy heart began to feel light as the demon spoke.

"On top of that you carried me all the way to the infirmary and stayed until I got treated, you have my sincerest gratitude. And so, according to demonic law, section 66, article 6, The loser belongs solely to the winner,"

'...Huh?' Iruma's happiness was replaced with confusion and growing anxiety.

"I submit myself to you Iruma-sama! Together we will rule this school with an iron fist. Let's make all the freshmen kneel and bend their will under your command!" With such a happy expression you'd think he was giving a gift to his lover when in truth he plans to make the students of this school loyal subjects and submit themselves to a being that isn't sure what he even is.

'Insane.' Iruma thought. 'This guy is totally insane!'

"Who is our first target!" The pink demon shouts with a sinister grin.

"Iruma- kun, I'm going to upload this photo to the school's web page!" Sullivan exclaims, flowers practically dancing around him.

"Nonononnono! There's no need for that!"

And so That is how fourteen year old Iruma Suzuki gained his very first subordinate.

***

"You won't leave me right?" His voice was shaky as he spoke, tears streaming down his face as his lips trembled.

"I will not leave you." A calm voice responded.

"You'll stay by my side?"

"I will stay by your side." The voice reassured him.

"You won't leave...?" His voice broke.

"I will not leave you." The voice reassured him once more.

"Please don't leave me Vasariah..." He cried.

"I will never leave you and serve you wholeheartedly, my lord."

--

Iruma awoke in tears, his sapphire blue eyes glittered like jewels as he frantically tried to wipe the tears away. Most people don't wake up in tears right?

'He's back...' Iruma thought back to the dream, having seen that person more than once. Several times actually. The same boy appears over and over again.