Prologue

118 AC

118 AC

Rhaenyra was in labour, giving birth to her first child.  She knew the child wasn't Laenor's.  It was someone that didn't want anything to do with her.  But frankly she didn't care.  She couldn't wait for her child.  

"Okay, Princess. It's time to push."  One of the midwives tells her.  Rhaneyra nods and starts thrusting.  It's hurting so bad.  Thinking back of how nice the making of her child, the birth is quite the opposite.   "Fuck!!" She starts screaming.    

After a few pushes finally the baby comes out and a baby cry.  She sighes in relief.  "Congratulations, Princess.  You have a healthy baby girl."   Rhaenyra smiles with tears streaming down her face.   "Give her to me."   One of the midwives  hands the baby to her.  

Rhaenyra looks down at her child and she knew that she had never felt this kind of love before.  This was her child, her daughter.  

The door burst open and Laenor walks in.  "The baby?"   Rhaenyra smiles. "It's a girl."   Laenor takes a deep breath and smiles. "A girl."   He walks up to bed and sits next to her.  He smiles.  "She's beautiful."   Rhaenyra looks at him.  "Do you want to hold her?"  Laenor looks shocked. "Can i?"   Rhaenyra smiles. "Of course. she's your daughter."  Laenor takes the baby out of Rhaenyra's arms into his. 

He looks down at the child and just starts crying.  He smiles. "She's beautiful."   Rhaenyra smiles. "I think so too."   Laenor knew she wasn't his child biologially but he didn't care.  But from the moment on he knew she was his daughter and nothing could ever change that.  

Laenor looks up at Rhaenyra. "What should we name her?"   Rhaenyra starts thinking until she nods. "Vysenna."    Laenor smiles. "Vysenna, Vysenna Velaryon. It's perfect."    

The birth of Vysenna Velaryon.  I'm so exicted for this story.