- Chapter 1 -

Trigger Warnings : Abusive relationship, mentions of domestic abuse and panic attack.

——————————————————

As he closed the ben he heard someone yelling. He was obviously going to walk back to his house, thinking it was none of his business, but he heard a familiar voice yelling too.

- I am so tired of this ! You always blame me for your stupid actions when you're the one doing shit !

Katsuki stopped his track immediately. Izuku ?
He never heard him curse before, not even to him and god knows how many time they fought before. He knows this doesn't concern him in any way, but it was like he wasn't controlling his movement all of a sudden. He opened the gate and walks quickly to Izuku's house.

- You shut the fuck up ! And stop fucking crying ho my god !

He watched as Izuku steps back, fear filling up his teary eyes. He bites his lip as if he was containing himself from yelling again or crying, maybe both.
What the fuck is happening ? Katsuki looks at the guy standing in front of Izuku, he didn't recognise him at all. The guy walks closer to Izuku, grabbing his wrist violently.

- Now you're gonna go back inside the house with me. Stop making a scene outside, what if the neighbours hear us ?

Katsuki's breath stops and his stomach dropped. He looked at Izuku's face which was fading to white more and more. He looked terrified.

- Please let me go. You're hurting me.
Izuku spoke up, his voice shaking.

That's when Katsuki lost it and stepped closer to them.

- You heard him. Let him go you dipshit.

The guy turned his head quickly in Katsuki's direction, not letting go of Izuku's wrist who raised his eyes to Katsuki begging  silently for help.

- Are you fucking deaf or what ?

He grabbed the guy's arm, pulling him violently away from Izuku and stood before him.
His heart was racing and he was feeling hundred of emotions at the same time. But the one he was feeling the most was anger. He was fucking furious.

No matter who was this guy and what was going on between himself and Izuku. There was no freaking way he would let him talk to him like that.

- Who even are you ?
The dude spoke up.

Katsuki felt the anger boiling up in him even more. The fucking audacity.

- Who are YOU ? And who told you that you could yell at him like that ? Get the fuck out of here.

The guy laughed and stepped closer to Katsuki, smiling in his face.

- No I think you should be the one leaving. I am his boyfriend and I never heard of you before. Mind your business dude.

Before he could even process what he said, his arm raised by itself and his hand formed a fist ready to land perfectly into his jaw. But before he could punch the shit out of this idiot Izuku's hands grabbed his arm and pulled Katsuki toward him quickly. He was grabbing his arm with both of his hands, pulling it against his torso and talked with pleading eyes.