As they ordered, the dishes began to be served. Ruan Xi and Jiang Suyun picked up chopsticks to eat. While eating, they still thought of something to talk. However, it's still these words. Jiang Suyun said, "Now the overall environment is getting looser and looser, and the business is getting easier and easier. Some people in the unit are beginning to be jealous and want to resign."

Ruan Xi ate and continued: "It's risky to resign. It's all done or not, and there is no guarantee. Civil servants are at least an iron job. They are not afraid of losing their jobs all their lives. There is also security when they are old.

Jiang Suyun: "Isn't that the case in the rest of my life? No matter how much he is confused, how old can he be a official? The key is that it's worthless. It's hard to raise the position and the salary will not rise. And now everyone has seen money. Whoever has money is decent.

Ruan Xi couldn't help sighing in his heart - this world has really changed.

Jiang Suyun said again, "I don't have the courage, the brain, let alone the capital to do business. I dare not resign or quit. Honest, down-to-earth, and you will be satisfied in this way.

Ruan Xi chatted with her about the civil servant's resignation to do business, and then asked her, "Sister, let me ask you something. If I want to buy a car where to buy, isn't your Bureau of Industry and Commerce in charge of this matter? The review and approval of all kinds of procedures have to go through your bureau, otherwise this car should not be able to pass.

Jiang Suyun nodded, "We approve these procedures, which are all upside down from abroad. If you want to buy a car, I'll go back and ask for you carefully to see who is upside down and where to buy it.

Ruan Xi: "Then I'm sorry to trouble you."

Jiang Suyun rolled her eyes and said, "It's still so polite to me."

Although Ruan Xi was not in a hurry to buy a car, so he casually said that at dinner, Jiang Suyun called her the next day and told her that the man who inverted the car was Xie Dongyang, the boss of Dongyang Trading Company.

Ruan Xi smiled unexpectedly after hearing this - it's really a coincidence. Hey, it's completely effortless.

So Ruan Xi wondered when to buy a car from Xie Dongyang.

But before she could spare her mind to find time, Xie Dongyang took the time to find her first.

Ruan Xi was originally a benefactor who took Xie Dongyang to start. If it hadn't been for taking him to make more than 10,000 yuan in 1979, there would not have been his today. Naturally, he has always remembered this feeling in his heart.

If you can't touch it, I miss it in my memory. If you encounter it, you will naturally come to visit.

Naturally, you can't go to your door empty-handed. With big bags and small bags, you can come to see the master with your apprentice.

It happens that Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan are also idle at home today. Since more stores have become more and new store managers have been trained, they no longer go to the stores themselves. They are all thinking about how to run to the market, understand the market environment, and rest at home when they are not busy.

Looking at the strange face at home and buying so many valuable good things, I seemed to be very acquainted with Ruan Xi. Even if I didn't know each other, Ruan Changsheng and Qian Kuan were busy greeting, making tea and cutting fruit.

Xie Dongyang is not that polite. If he politely words, he won't treat himself as an outsider. After a few words of greeting Ruan Xi and Ruan Changsheng Qian Kuan, he began to say anything unrestrainedly. He mainly told each other what they had done over the years.