Before Ruan Xi spoke, Ruan Hongjun straightened his chest and said, "I'm not a kid!"

Ruan Changsheng looked at him and smiled, "Looking like a little fool."

As soon as this came out, Ruan Xi, Ruan Jie Ye Fan and Ruan Qiuyue laughed together.

Ruan Qiuyue also looked at Ruan Changsheng and said, "Rely, fifth uncle, I also think it's a little bit."

Ruan Hongjun glared at Ruan Changsheng and Ruan Qiuyue, "You all want to taste my strength, don't you?"

He knew when he heard the fifth uncle Ruan Changsheng. He looked at Ruan Qiuyue and said, "I know. You have never been to the countryside. My nephews and nieces, have also come back for the Spring Festival?"

Ye Fan looked at him and replied, "Yes, come back with your two sisters."

Liu Xinghua didn't let Ruan Changsheng talk again. At this time, she said hurriedly, "The child is exhausted when he comes back. It's so cold again. Don't stand outside. Hurry into the room and sit down and talk slowly if you have something to do."

In the small stove room opposite, Sun Xiaohui stretched out his head to see Ruan Zhigao and Liu Xinghua bring a group of children into the house. He withdrew his head and said to Ruan Changgui, "Not only did they come back, but also bring back three. Xiaoxi is quite good."

Ruan Changgui was not in the mood. "Let worry."

Anyway, his eldest brother didn't come back, and he didn't want to go out and pretend. Even if his eldest brother came back, he may not be able to pretend this time. Whoever asked Ruan Changfu to come back did not give him any benefits, and he also took his daughter away.

Sun Xiaohui really wants to take care of it, but she has to be able to manage it.

Otherwise, she was afraid that Ruan Zhigao and Ruan Changsheng would have been angry. If she could take care of it, she would have gone to take Ruan Jie here and beat him up!

After the fight, deduct her down and tell her not to go out again for the rest of her life!

In the side room, the family sat at the table. An oil lamp was lit on the table, and the flames were picked to the maximum.

Everyone's faces were clear under the light. Ruan Xizhengly introduced Ruan Zhigao, Liu Xinghua, Ruan Changsheng Qian Kuan and Ruan Hongjun Ruan Qiuyue Ye Fan, asking them to match the name and face.

After the introduction, Ruan Hongjun Ye Fan and Ruan Qiuyue called their grandparents again.

Ruan Zhigao was happy when he saw Ruan Hongjun and asked with a smile, "How old is Lao Wu?"

Ruan Hongjun sat upright and answered Ruan Zhigao's question very well. "Grandpa, I will be twelve years old after the Spring Festival."

Ruan Zhigao looked at him and smiled, "It's exactly the same as your father was a child. He is a good soldier."

Hearing this, Ruan Hongjun couldn't help being complacent and couldn't hide his happiness in the corners of his mouth. Then he simply smiled directly and said undisguisedly, "Grandpa has good eyesight. I was born to be a soldier!"

After saying that, he suddenly stood up again, praised the military salute, and shouted, "Torry!"

Ye Fan and Ruan Qiuyue, who were sitting on both sides, were shocked by him again and couldn't bear to roll their eyes.

Ruan Changsheng saw that he laughed like this, and even couldn't stop laughing. For a moment, he said, "This boy is a little interesting."

As a result, Ruan Hongjun sat down and looked at Ruan Changsheng and said, "I'm Lao Wu, and you are the fifth son."