I wanted to add another sentence "It's okay to say it to my eldest sister", but when she thought of Ruan Xi's attitude towards Ye Qiuwen, she swallowed it.

When Ruan Jie was pulled into the room by Ruan Xi, her heart beat almost exploded.

Ruan Xi locked the door and she still didn't dare to come out. She felt that she seemed to have experienced a fierce battle just now, and her whole body was still in panic. She didn't know where she was in chaos.

She covered her heart and looked at Ruan Xi and felt that Ruan Xi seemed to be a god!

She didn't know how Ruan Xi dared. Anyway, she trembled even more after entering the house!

If it were her, she would definitely dare not say anything. She should listen to the arrangement honestly and live wherever she wanted.

Ruan Xi saw her face and smiled, "Is this scared?"

I'm scared to death!!!

Ruan Jie swallowed a sigh of difficulty, "Sister, why do I feel that you suddenly become a person? Why are you... so powerful?" This is not the countryside where they grew up, but a city where they are not familiar with life!

Ruan Xi said, "What if I'm not good? Are you bullied to death by the people outside here? Can you see it? Feng Xiuying is not a decision-minded person in this family. Instead, Ye Qiuwen is more like a hostess. We're not here to be guests. I'm going home and asking her to greet her as the hostess? What? Because she collects thousands of pets, now this family is no longer surnamed Ruan, but Ye?"

With that, she sat down by the bed, "Ruan Qiuyang is not a good person. She should not want Ruan Changfu and Feng Xiuying to pick me up, afraid that my things I occupy her will affect her life. She only saw Ye Qiuwen, the eldest sister, who held Ye Qiuwen as if she was.

Ruan Qiuyang cried outside, and Ruan Jie naturally heard it.

She still covered her chest and couldn't suppress the tension in her heart.

Ruan Xi looked at her and continued, "I'm not strong and don't let them know that we are not easy to bully. Do you expect Ruan Changfu and Feng Xiuying to take the initiative to protect us?" It's better to burn pillar incense and rely on Bodhisattva.

After a long time, Ruan Jie said, "Sister, I'm useless. I can't help you."

Ruan Xi got up from bed and said, "Don't do anything, just hide behind me." You are Ruan Changfu's niece, so don't talk. You just need to remember my words, study hard at school, and solidly learn knowledge.

Ruan Jie followed her, "Sister, I'll listen to you."

Ruan Xi opened the door of the wardrobe and took out all the clothes inside and threw them on the bed. Ruan Jie came up to help. As soon as she emptied all the clothes inside, she heard a knock on the door outside, followed by Feng Xiuying's questioning.

Without Ruan Qiuyang's crying outside, Ruan Xi opened the door with a handful of clothes and put them in Feng Xiuying's hand. Then she and Ruan Jie went to hug and asked Feng Xiuying, "Which room should I put it?"

Feng Xiuying said, "Let's put it in the north, the one in Qiuyue."

Ruan Xi couldn't help humming, "She wants to live in Xiangyang's room like this. Why don't she let her share a room with Ye Qiuwen?" Ye Qiuwen's room is not small, the bed is not small, and it is more than enough to live for two people.

Feng Xiuying explained, "Qiu Wen is not used to living in the same room with others, otherwise she can't sleep."

It's really expensive to raise. This is the princess.