Ruan Changsheng was a little surprised, "Give it to me?"

Qian Kuan looked at him with a smile, "Of course, you have to pay."

Ruan Changsheng is not stupid. He knows what Qian Kuan means. Anyway, she sells goods. She sells it to anyone. Instead of going to the mountain to work hard, she should sell it directly to him and recover a lot of money at once.

Ruan Changsheng looked at her for a moment, "Then you have to give me a cheaper price."

The money is refreshing, "Resed."

Ruan Changsheng happened to have the running errands fee given to him by Ruan Changsheng, so he picked and picked up in a sack, picked something that he thought would be easy to sell, pressed the price back and forth with the money, and finally gave the money to put it in his schoolbag.

Qian Kuan smiled when he received the money. He happily rolled up the money and put it in his pocket. Then he picked up his sack and said to Ruan Changsheng, "Well, I'm going home, so I won't leave you."

Ruan Changsheng also stood up and said, "Why don't you tell me now where did you come from?"

Qian Kuan was still straightforward, "That won't work. If you still want to sell it next time, you can come to town to find me and I'll give it to you. My house is next to Tianfeng Primary School. Just go there and ask me my name.

Ruan Changsheng: "..."

This girl is really treacherous!

Qian Kuan left, and Ruan Changsheng did not stay in town anymore.

He took the completed goods and the groceries given to him by the money and went back to the mountain along the way.

However, this time he was not busy driving home. He always went to find a place with a village all the way, especially to the place where there were people. When he found someone's place, he quietly asked--

"Uncle, would you like a paper cigarette to try the fresh?"

"Do you want a thimble?"

"Do you want candy?"

"Is there a mouse stealing food at home? I have rat poison!"

...

Because in the past, he often hanged around outside and contacted a lot of people. He knew more about every village on Fengming Mountain, and he was very good at looking for people. It seemed that he could see what others really lacked, so it was extremely easy to sell things.

But after all, this is the first time he has done this and knows that it is bad luck to be caught, so he has always been very cautious and dare not let go of it. Whenever the wind blows and the grass moves, he immediately ars his legs and runs away.

He has no other ability, that is, he fights and runs fast.

In this way, he secretly sold things and secretly went up the mountain, but after walking through half of the village of Fengming Mountain, he bought all the things he bought from Qian Kuan.

Of course, he didn't take more. He took a total of 50 cents of goods and made 70 cents after selling it.

70 cents is not a small amount. One catty of wine is enough to eat a catty of pork.

He worked hard in the production team for a month, only five or six yuan. Now he just moved his mouth and ran a little longer and made 70 cents. This money was really easy and pleasant.

Of course, no matter how happy it is, he can't let others know. He doesn't even plan to say anything about his family, lest his family is afraid that he will be arrested. Especially if his second sister-in-law Sun Xiaohui knows, will he be jealous to report him?