Zhou Xueyun didn't know these things, but she could feel that since Ling Yao made Ruan Xi, he had become different from before. At least she was obviously much more cheerful and happy, and was no longer as dull as before.

And today, Ruan Xi helped her break through four years of depression and made her feel the kindness and sincerity between people again. The enthusiasm and respect given to her by those members of the production team this day had a great impact on her mentality.

She even began to reflect on whether she had been too sensitive and choked over the years.

So she said, "Thank you anyway."

Ruan Xi thought for a moment and said with a smile, "Well, I'll accept it."

Zhou Xueyun smiled easily, stretched out her hand to pick up the chopsticks, and picked her another piece of chicken leg.

A few words brought each other closer, and the atmosphere on the table was relaxed.

Ling Yao finished chewing the chicken neck and ate a sip of rice and asked Zhou Xueyun, "Mom, I also want to go to the production team to help collect rice tomorrow. I will go to pick up rice ears with Xixi and others, and then cut the pig grass and come back to feed the pigs, okay?"

Zhou Xueyun didn't let him go into the crowd before, and she always asked him to go out to her pigs. Now her mentality has changed. She nodded to Ling Yao and said, "You can do whatever you want in the future. You don't have to ask me everything. Just pay attention to words and deeds and don't do bad things."

Hearing this, Ruan Xi replied, "That's definitely not. The baby is so obedient."

Zhou Xueyun smiled and only thought it was fun between children. He asked loudly, "Do you call him a baby?"

Ruan Xi nodded, "I'm one year older than him. He calls me sister."

Ling Yao immediately answered, "I didn't call my sister, my name is Xixi."

Zhou Xueyun glanced at him and said with a smile, "What's the matter? Did you still wrong you by asking my sister?"

Ling Yao buried his head to eat and didn't answer this again.

Looking at him like this, Zhou Xueyun didn't continue to talk about him anymore. He looked for a topic and talked to Ruan Xi about something else. Naturally, chatting is an irrelevant and relaxing topic, which makes children happy.

After dinner, it was dark outside. Zhou Xueyun didn't leave Ruan Xi much and asked Ling Zhiyuan to send her home.

Ling Yao squeezed up and said, "Let Dad rest. I'll just send it off."

Zhou Xueyun thought that he was also a big child, so he didn't say anything and asked him to send it.

Ling Yao and Ruan Xi walked side by side, as clear as the moonlight tonight.

Talking to Ruan Xi, he thought to himself - it didn't seem to be a particularly bad thing to be trapped here.

He sent Ruan Xi to his doorstep, and he watched Ruan Xi enter the house.

On the way back, he ran and filled the mountain breeze at night with his collar, feeling that he was going to fly.

The crescent moon bent, the silver light broke, and the stone under my feet was singing.

When he got up early the next morning, Ling Yao was full of energy than every morning.

Together with Ling Zhiyuan and Zhou Xueyun, he fed pigs and chickens to cook, then took a sickle and a straw hat, gathered on the terraces of the production team, listened to the captain's arrangement, and began the rice harvesting mission for the new day.