Julian x Senpai

(ok so this is an au where senpai is gf and Julian is bf. Beta senpai and alpha senpai are senpai's brothers and senpai has a dad which I have not name him yet. Also sadly his mom died so yeah. But yea this story is set up where senpai's dad asked Julian  to protect senpai from anything and he would pay him good amount of money because senpai's family is rich as hell and of course Julian said yes and he protected senpai for a while till he soon fell in love with senpai but didn't want to tell him cause he thinks he might lose his job and senpai.)( I might make a story just about this au anyway enjoy)

SENPAI x JULIAN
FLUFFY/HARD CORE MAKE OUT

SENPAI'S POV-

It was a nice fine morning , I was sitting down laying up against a tree looking at the sunrise from a far. It was beautiful and peaceful too. I enjoy doing this so much, it makes me feel calm and happy. "This is such a beautiful sight to see. It's all to lovely but I like that." I whispered to myself and looked down at the book I was holding. I almost forgot that I had this in my hand but I already red this book so many times now I already now the story from front to back. But it's my favorite so I don't really mind. I was about to look up at the sunrise again till I heard someone from behind so I turn around to see Julian with a worried look on his face. "Agh! Senpai! I was looking everywhere for you man. You got my all worried but lucky I found you because your scary brothers did." Julian said in a worried and scared tone. I just looked at him and smiled, " I apologize for worrying you Julian, I just wanted to see the sunrise because I go and get ready for the day! Oh why don't you come and join me! That's if you want to of course." I asked with a smile on my face hoping he will join me and happily he did! He sat down next to me and looked at the sunrise and closed his eyes. "This feels...amazing!" Said Julian with excitement in his voice and I can only smile and giggle as I turn my head to look up. " I'm glad you enjoy it Julian, it is my favorite thing to do in the morning with a fresh hot cup of hot chocolate! Oh do you want some by the way? It's so rude of me not to ask you if you wanted any." I asked embarrassed for not asking him. But he only gave me a nice warm smile, "No thanks! I had coffee early but thanks for asking cutie!" Julian said with a smile till he realized what he said and looked away embarrassed while senpai just sat there and blushed till he was red as a tomato. "U-Um ok! Thanks for the nickname! It's um very sweet of you!" I said kinda stuttering with my words as I looked away all flustered as I just wanted to think of what to say next so I don't ruin anything. But Julian spoke before me so I guess that kinda takes my fear away from ruining it. "U-Um yea no problem! I'm glad you um like it!" Said a stuttering Julian as he still didn't look me in the eye's. I only sighed as I looked at Julian with hearts in my eye's and as soon as I open my mouth my brother's ran outside where we were and looked at us with worried looks to soon turn into anger. "WHAT THE HELL MAN! WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE!!" Yelled Beta Senpai as he walked up to us and gave Julian a look. Alpha Senpai just stood there not saying a word but by looking at his face you can tell that he was worried. "I'm sorry brother I should have told you where I was but I promise next time I'll tell you!" I said with a sad tone which made my brother calm down and gave my a worried look. "Sorry Sen, I was just worried about you. Also sorry Julian I'm just worried for my younger brother. I just want him to be safe." Beta Senpai said apologizing to us with a sad look on his face, "It's ok brother! I know how worried you get but I promise next time to tell you so you don't freak out!" I said with a smile which made Beta Senpai smile and walked back into the house with my other brother. "I'm sorry about that Julian! He just gets worried a lot about me after what happened to my mother..." I said with a sad tone, thinking of my mother makes me upset. I never got to met her, she died giving birth to me which broke my dad but he didn't blame me, he just blame the world about it and now he only stays in his office and only talks very little. "Nah it's fine Sen! Also don't be sad! Your mom is in a good place watching over you!" Julian said with a smile on his fave which made me smile and looked at the sky which was a nice blue sky with few clouds. " Thanks Julian, you made me feel better! I'm so glad I have you!" I said as I hug Julian with a huge smile on my face, "S-Sen! That was very unexpected but this feels nice!" Said a very flustered Julian as he hugged my back and we just sat there like that for a few minutes till we broke the hug and looked at each other with hearts in our eye's as we lean closer to each other till.....

JULIAN'S POV-

I just look at Senpai with hearts in my eyes as I lean in close to him till his lips touch mine and with that I was already flustered but I try to keep my cool and go with it. "Mmmm...~" I moaned into the kiss, man Senpai is a good kisser and I think I want more but it's too soon for that so I'll just enjoy this as much as I can. "Mmm...Mmmm..~" Moaned Senpai as he soon sat on my lap and put his arms around my neck so I just did what he did but I put my arms around his body as I hold him on my lap and kissed him as if we were high schoolers. But soon I let go and went to  his neck and started to suck on it. "J-Julian! Ooohh myyyy~!" Moaned Senpai as he let out adorable sounds as I kept sucking on his neck till soon I started to bite down which really made him yell at loud, "J-JULIAN~!" He moaned as I soon stopped and looked at him with a smirk on my face. " I hope you enjoy that Sen~ I hope we can do this more often~" I said with a smirk still on my face and Senpai only giggled and hugged me again still on my lap. "Oh Julian! That was best thing ever! I hope you can do it again!" Yelled Senpai with excitement in his voice. I can only laugh at his adorableness and soon I asked him the big question I wanted to ask him before. "Senpai....will you...be my-" as soon as I spoke that last word he jumped on me even more as we hit the ground and Senpai only laughed in excitement and happiness. "YES I'LL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!!" Yelled Senpai in excitement as we both stayed on the ground hugging each other as we both just laughed and smiled. This is the happiest day of my life.

And that's it! Hope you enjoy this short story.
I might make a whole story about this two and how the met and the rest of the story but that's a maybe for now.

WORDS- 1358