Chapter I

___☆___

You were now heading to your school, after dropping out Bennett, your little brother

You were now heading to your school, after dropping out Bennett, your little brother. You know he is capable of taking care of himself but you know the things that happens to him, besides you also take the same route as him.

You could already see the front gate of the school, As you went in the school only few people were there since it's still early. You walked through the hallway, watching other students reunite with eachother some were hugging, laughing.

You the arrived infront of the principal's office as you knocked several times. You waited for a few mintirs until you heard a stern "Come in", so you did. "Good morning Miss kagemusha" you said as you bowed in respect.

"Good morning to you too L/n.. here for your schedule I suppose?" She said as she looked away from her computer. In response you nodded at her, she then placed to papers on her desk. "Your paper is the one on top, the other is for miss Naganohara–" she said as her hand went to massage her jaw. "–I don't want her to blow up my office with firecrackers like last year" she said as she let out a sigh.

"I understand and thank you for your time miss Kagemusha." You said as you took the papers and left her office. You took a look on your schedule. "Not bad.. I guess" you thought as you went over to go and find your classroom. Room 11-A.

As you continued your search for your class and yoimiya, you bumped into someone. "I apologize, I didn't see where I was going" you said as you bowed to the person. "Oh! No its alright, I should be apologizing as well-" he said scratching the back of his head.

"-You're not hurt are you?" He said as he looked to see if you got injured. "I'm not don't worry" you reassured him, he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness.. My name is Thoma" he said as he outstretched his hand. "L/n y/n" you said as you accepted his handshake. "Its a pleasure to meet you L/n" he said as he smiled.

"Likewise Thoma" you said, "well I better get going now.. I still have to get my schedule" he said as he started sprinting. "Bye!" He said as he dissapeared from your view. "Weird... he didn't tell me his last name" you thought as you continued your serach for your friend.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yoimiya, where the heck are you?" You cursed as you gave up your search for her, you decided its better to head to your classroom. "This woman... Is surely going to be the death of me" you mumbled annoyed. When a pair of hands were placed on to your shoulder, "Boo!" You jolted from the loud yell in your ear.