Chapter 3! Showmen!

Zacznij od początku

"(I don't care how many pairs of these ratchet, raggy, misshaped, despicable, smelling like fresh roadkill, brothel bed sponge, bounce dat ass, shoes you have! THE SOLES ARE GONEEE MY BOY! I'm burning them.)"

With that said Charlie watched Alastor throw the shoes in the raging fireplace. The poor boy around his legs sobbing a literal river as they go back through the portal.

What a strange boy thinks Char Char. Trust me girl, you haven't seen the half of it.

POV Izuku! Midoriya!

Alastor just threw out my last pair of Red Super Deck Beck Sneakers. The shoes I've worn for years and which held so much sentimental value. I could only wail out in anguish!

"MY SUPER DECKS!! MY SUPER DECKS!!!! DANG IT ALASTOR!!"

Only for Alastor to laugh and reply without static in his voice.

"It was a necessary sacrifice."

Of course I roll my eyes as I dry my face. Hopeless as this situation is. Alastor doesn't know about my back up pair in the attic. I smirk as the thought runs across my mind. I look up and freeze. Seeing the threatening smirk on Al's face. Luckily mom bursts in the door out of breath with an envelope in her hand. Flustered and almost screaming mom shoves the package towards me.

"It's from U.A.! The results are here!"

Squeaking excitingly I grab the letter ripping it open. A silver thick disc lands perfectly on my desk and shows a hologram of Lady Midnight! She has an odd look on her face as she begins to speak.

"Hey there lover boy! You already know who I am. I'd love to get to know you! You passed the written test with a shocking 150%! You even corrected some of the questions! Nedzu was having a field day with that! Anyway, you also passed the practical exam in first place! So obviously you are in class 1-A! Welcome to your next step in life! See you sooon~"

Mom screams, proud tears flying everywhere!

"MY BABY DID IT! MY BABY'S GONNA BE A HERO!"

"𝓔𝔁𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓮𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾! 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽. 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓘'𝓶 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓵𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭."

"(Excellent work Izuku! I'm extremely proud of you! Even if I knew you could do it. I mean I'm mildly proud.)"

Alastor turns away from me with his arms crossed pretending to be nonchalant. However I can hear through our static-y mindlink he's extremely proud. I smile genuinely and speak softly.

"One step closer to my dream."

"𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮..."

"(Indeed you are...)"

*TIMESKIP NO JUTSU First day of UA*

POV Still Izuku

Today I start my hero course at UA! I strangely haven't seen Alastor all morning while getting ready. Hopefully he's not trying to overthrow the government... For the fifth time this week. It's Tuesday for [entity X]'s sake! Nevertheless I get ready in record time! I managed to save a pair of my classic red shoes from Alastor, but only for my human form.

The school outfit is strange. It's not too stiff and far too cozy. I don't trust it. Mom waits for me by the door for me. I give her a small smile. She stares for a moment before speaking as she opens the door.