His mother looked at it and felt sad, and her eyes were wet and asked, "Who did this fight this?"

A man whispered, "It's outside, his brother-in-law."

Ruan Cuizhi's family? Her brother?

Liu Xiong's mother looked out and didn't shout anymore. He slowly calmed down. Then she looked at Liu Xiong's father, looked out again, and tacitly began to dismiss all the people watching the bustle at home.

After all, it's ugly. You'd better close the door and solve it at your own house.

When everyone was called away and closed the courtyard door, the old couple completely calmed down.

Liu Xiong's mother found some zero mouths at home and coaxed her little grandson for a while. When her little grandson calmed down and didn't cry, she led Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Changsheng to the room with Liu Xiong's father.

Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Changsheng walked to the room and stood down and looked at Liu Xiong, who leaned against the chair and hummed.

Liu Xiong's father sat down on the bench next to Liu Xiong. He couldn't see a very obvious attitude in his face. He just looked at Ruan Cuizhi and Ruan Changsheng and asked, "Everyone has gone. Tell me, why did you beat your brother-in-law like this?"

Ruan Changsheng is really not afraid of their old couple.

If you are not reasonable, just fight again. He doesn't care about the old and young.

He didn't talk nonsense to the two old people. He reached out and directly pulled Ruan Cuizhi's arm, rolled up her sleeves, rolled straight to the root of his arms, and then asked the old couple, "You taught your good son, why do you think I hit him?"

This time, Ruan Cuizhi did not pull his sleeve to hide and dodge. Ren Ruan Changsheng took her arm and showed it to Liu Xiong's parents.

When Liu Xiong's parents saw the scars on Ruan Cuizhi's arm, their faces changed in an instant.

Liu Xiong's mother came over, grabbed Ruan Cuizhi's wrist and asked, "What's going on?" Nobita, did he hit you?"

Ruan Cuizhi's eyes were wet and didn't speak. Suddenly, she raised her hand and untied the two buttons. She pulled the collar and saw that there were also beating scars on her shoulder and back, old and new, stacked together.

Liu Xiong's mother was angry and hurriedly stretched out her hand to pull Ruan Cuizhi's collar, turned to Liu Xiong and raised her hand to hit him. But seeing that he had been beaten like that, she couldn't do it.

Liu Xiong's father was obviously very angry and stopped talking with a straight face.

Ruan Changsheng naturally can see that the old couple are still reasonable. They know that Liu Xiong doesn't deserve it to do anything to them, but they still love their son. After all, their son is their own.

That's easy. You don't have to copy the guy anymore.

Ruan Changsheng directly pulled Ruan Cuizhi and said to the old couple, "You can see how many grievances my third sister has suffered in your house. Since you don't treat my third sister well, now I will take her home. Don't stop any of you!"

Liu Xiong's mother was anxious when she heard this. She grabbed Ruan Cuizhi's other wrist and said, "Cuizhi, you see that Nobita has been beaten like this. He will definitely not dare to calm down in the future. Can you calm down?"

Ruan Cuizhi didn't say anything. Ruan Changsheng came over and pulled away Liu Xiong's mother's hand, took Ruan Cuizhi and walked out.

As a result, Liu Xiong's mother rushed over and pulled Ruan Cuizhi again: "Cuizhi, I promise you that Nobita will never hit you again in the future. If he dares to hit you again, tell me and his father that we won't spare him lightly!"