Sun Xiaohui turned over several times like this and barely fell asleep for a few hours.

Before the rooster crowed the next day, she got up at night. She secretly took the flashlight at home, went out in the dark, went down the mountain road to find Jinguan Village, and then found the home of the brigade secretary.

Seeing Secretary Wang in Jinguan Village, she directly explained her intention: "Someone stole grapes from your old tailor's brigade and stole a bunch of grapes home. If this kind of crooked wind and evil spirit is not rectified, it will be shaken by everyone's revolutionary will!"

With that, she took out a handful of grape skins and showed it to Secretary Wang, "This is the stolen goods, the evidence of iron fight!"

When Secretary Wang saw the grape skin in her hand, his eyes slowly sank.

In the morning, Ruan Xi and Ruan Jie got up after hearing the rooster's crowing. They washed, cooked and did housework as usual. After finishing their family affairs, they went out after dinner. They were busy.

Before Ruan Xi left, he greeted Liu Xinghua and said that she would not come back for lunch.

When she arrived at the old tailor's house, she did not ask the old tailor to learn craftsmanship or tell him about learning craftsmanship, but cleaned up the house inside and outside. While she was about to sit down and rest, a woman in a plaid shirt suddenly came outside the door.

She stood outside the door of the yard and didn't come in first. She turned her head and looked outside and waited for a while. When another young girl appeared in the door frame, she waved her hand and crossed the threshold and entered the yard.

After coming in, the plaid woman greeted the old tailor first, politely and said that she was here to make clothes.

The old tailor cleared his throat, got up from the rocking chair, and entered the room with plaid women and girls.

Ruan Xi was self-sighted. He washed his hands to help the waiter, went into the stove room to get two white porcelain bowls, and poured a bowl of hot water for the plaid woman and the girls around her.

The hot water ended to the main room. The plaid-shirt woman drank half a bowl of water and said, "This is my daughter-in-law. Aren't you going to get married in a few days? You have to make some new clothes. I've pulled all the cloth and brought it here. Please show me. Make two sets of things you wear on weekdays and one set on wedding day. You have to be more festive and look better in style.

The old tailor didn't talk much. He looked at the cloth brought by the plaid woman and called the girl, "Stand up."

The girl is also silent. She stood up directly from the bench with some shyness and embarrassment on her face.

No matter what look on her face, the old tailor looked at her up and down, turned his head directly to Ruan Xi and said, "Okay, I have an idea in my mind. Please help her measure the size."

Ruan Xi hurried to get the ruler when he heard the words.

But when she came over with a leather ruler, the smile on the plaid woman's face couldn't stand it. She said with some unhappily, "Can she let her measure it?"

It just looks like a half-year-old child, 14 or fifteen years old. She made clothes for her daughter-in-law and was going to wear it for others when she got married. She spent so much money that she couldn't make any mistakes.

The old tailor always spoke directly and didn't sound very well, and straightened people's face off. "She's my apprentice, as long as I say. If you don't think so, you can find someone else's house to do it.