Let Me Serve You (The Knight)

Start from the beginning

"Um...no. Why are you calling me that?"

"A knight must always respect their masters. Would you like to be called Your Majesty instead?"

Master?! Your Majesty?! What on earth was going on? Was this killer insane? Was he even a killer? What did Entity bring here? A confused knight searching for a master.

"I-I uh what? No. I am not royalty or nobility in any way." You hastily replied.

"Your not?" He questioned.

"I am just an ordinary human being. A peasant in your terms. Sorry to disappoint." You answered, shrugging your shoulders.

You patiently waited to see to how this armored man was going to react. Part of you feared he would straight up attack you. The other part felt that he was probably confused as well. This was a very odd situation.

"But the spider god said you would be my master. It deceived me."

"What?! Why would it tell you that?"

"I know not, but it never said you had to be royalty or nobility."

"So the Entity thinks it is funny." You grumbled.

First, you are training new survivors how to survive this cursed realm. Now you have to teach the killer how to be the killer?! The Entity must really hate you.

The two of you stood in silence at the moment. You unsure how to feel about this situation or how to proceed. This was not the first you were in strange predicament with the killer, but it was odd nonetheless.

"Alrighty listen here. I am not a master nor will I be anyones master. Got it?" You ordered.

"Beg your pardon! Are you refusing the service of a knight?" He hastily questioned.

His deep voice kept you tensed. This man seemed like he was ready to attack you. This could be troublesome if you said the wrong thing.

You slowly and meticulously responded, "Um...yeah. I kinda don't have a use for you. Besides, you are a killer and you serve the Entity. Not me."

"Indeed I am a killer, but I kill to protect my master." He countered.

"Well...kill for the Entity I guess." You replied, slowly beginning to walk away.

Walking away was a risky move, but you wanted to see how he would react. This killer was definitely one of the stranger ones to come into the realm. Definitely one of the oldest.

"The spider god has many servants." The Knight protested, following you.

"So? What is one more?" You responded, still walking away.

The Knight firmly grabbed your arm and forcefully turned you around to face him. His silver helmet blocked his face and you could not read his emotions. You became very apprehensive.

"I want to serve you." The Knight spoke, softening his grip on your arm.

"Why me? You have only just met me." You calmly protested, pulling your arm away.

"You are like a divine being who descended from the heavens to bring your blessing onto undeserving mortals." The killer passionately explained.

That was quite the dramatic reasoning. This man had a strange way of describing things. How interesting.

"I will protect you from all dangers." He promised.

"Such as?" You challenged.

What could possibly be more of a danger than this armored man right in front of you? Besides the Entity, he holds all the power in this trial as of now.