Chapter 3: LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Zacznij od początku

(This is Blake’s Oficial Altairus Form)

Kay: Oh, uh.

Blake: Altairus Secret Art: CALLING OF THE STORM DRAGONS!

Mania: We’re finished!

Kay: You can say that again.

    Multiple dragons appeared, and Blake's storm at the beginning of the fight grew more prominent and intense and created typhoons. Finally, the dragons and typhoons attacked Kay and Mania, having both unconscious. Later the dragons disappeared, and the storm slowly faded away. And blake went back to normal.

Miss p.: With that extraordinary attack from Blake, Divinous Magia takes the win for today’s match.

    The crowd cheered for the couple, and hearing all those cheers angered Bethany. But then, she saw that Lucas swung Blake around in the arena and felt more angry and jealous. This is where she started to have a plan in motion.

     They took both Mania and Kay to the infirmary, and Lucas let go of Blake, having her safely standing back on the ground. They were leaving the arena when Blake noticed a Burnette in the crowd whom she seemed familiar with but couldn't find out why or who she was. Lucas noticed Blake wasn't walking next to him; he turned and saw Blake standing in the middle of the arena.

Lucas: Blake, you okay?

Blake: yeah.

     Blake ran towards him inside the back rooms and met up with the rest of their guild, and you can guess Mario and even Viper were angry at Lucas.

M, V: YOU BEAT UP MY GIRLFRIEND!

Lucas: I TOLD YOU!

Blake: *whistles*please don't assume that it is my fault.

     Blake whistles again, leaving her boyfriend. Viper and Mario were chasing him around the room. While they were touring Lucas, Kit went in and hugged Blake.

Kit: That was incredible, Girl! How did you make all those dragons appear out of nowhere?

Blake: You can ask Altairus that.

A vision of Altairus appeared in his human form.

Altairus: it's simply because I'm the leader of all Storm Dragons, and with Blake’s Altairus form, she also has control of them.

Kit: cool.

Lucas: SOMEONE HELP ME!

David: You'll be fine!

Viper: Come here, little God Slayer.

Lucas: NO, NO, NO! HE'S TRYING TO POISON ME!

Etch: Poi!

Lucas: I'M BLAMING YOU, DAVID!

David: I have no idea what you're talking about.

     Everyone started laughing at the poor water bean. Finally, Blake stopped laughing and remembered the girl she had seen.

Blake: Who was that?

     Everyone stopped laughing. Even Mario and Viper stopped torturing Lucas, and all looked at Blake.

Brandon: Is something the matter?

Blake: uhh, nothing. I need to do something. Catch you guys up in a bit!

     Everyone started to be concerned.

Devin: should we check on her?

Not even batting an eye, everyone looked at Lucas with that stare, saying, "go check on your girlfriend" even Mario and Viper gave him the watch.

Lucas: You guys don't have to tell me I'm going.

     Blake was walking around Atlantide thinking about that person until she bumped into someone.

???: Hey! Watch it!

Blake: I'm so sorry-

     Blake saw the person she bumped into and noticed it was the girl she saw in the crowd, someone who ruined her life back home.

Bethany: So we meet again. Blake Carter.

    Blake didn’t respond. She was afraid to speak. The only thing that she could do was remember how her old friends slowly abandoned her.

Flashback

Blake: Hey, guys! Wait up!

    Blake saw her friends in the distance; they stopped what they were doing and just saw her with judgmental looks.

“Friend 1”: Are you talking to us?

Blake: Of course I am!

“Friend 2”: Why are you talking to us?

Blake: Well, we’re friends, aren’t we?

    Blake started to be concerned about why her friends were talking like that.

“Friend 1”: Are we?

Blake: What are you talking about?

“Friend 1”: Are you seriously acting like an idiot? You know precisely what you did. You hurt Bethany.

    Her heart dropped. “Did she lied to them?” Blake thought as both of her “friends” moved aside, revealing Bethany behind it, acting as if she was hurt emotionally.

“Friend 2”: Why won’t you leave before you hurt someone else?

    And with her “friends” left Blake.

And of flashback

Bethany: What’s the matter? The cat got your tongue.

Blake: What are you doing here?

Bethany: What can’t a girl visit her friend?

Blake: Is that what we are? Last I remember, you ruined my life back home. You stole my crush, my friends, and everything I hold dear.

Bethany: And I’ll do it again.

    Both could hear someone yelling Blake turned and saw Lucas looking for her.

Lucas: Blake! Where are you?

     "Why are you here? You have to go. Please." Blake thought as a tear slowly ran down her cheek

Bethany: Starting with him…

     Blake then looked at her with more tears running down.

Here's the third chapter I haven't done any changes to it. I'll be posting the fourth chapter real soon that way you guys have something new to read before I get back from hiatus. Take care my Little Dark Roses! Love you my chidren. P.S: get your selves some tissues because things will get Angsty! Yes I'm evil!