Daesella poured wine onto each of the lord's cups, listening intently.

"Styling him... "The Heir for a Day." Otto continued.

Daesella felt her breath stop at the revelation. She was about to fill Lord Corlys cup when he shook his head signaling he didn't want any. Daesella nodded her head and moved to stand beside her sister.

"I corroborated this report with three separate witnesses. The evening was, by all accounts a... celebration" Otto finished.

Daesella turned her gaze to look out the window, already feeling tears forming in her eyes.

Rhaenyra noticed this and took a hold of her hand. Daesella turned to look at her and squeezed her hand in return.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

After the meeting Daesella had gone straight to her room and stayed there for the rest of the day. On her way to the kitchens Ser Erryk had informed her that her father had requested the presence of her uncle in the throne room. Daesella had asked the guard to keep her updated on the situation seeing as he was in the council meeting when she had found out. Daesella thanked him as they both walked towards the throne room. Harwin had gone once again to the city watch leaving Ser Erryk in charge of the Princess. He had left giving her a sweet kiss in her chambers and bidding her goodnight.

Once they made it, Ser Erryk had opened the door for Daesella to enter.

The door opened and both Daemon and Viserys turned to see who it was. Viserys was surprised to see his daughter storming towards his brother. Daemon was confused to say the least, but before he could speak up, Daesella had punched straight in the face, sending him tumbling to the ground. Daemon groaned in pain as he held his nose.

Daesella sent her father a quick bow before looking back at Daemon crouching down "If you ever and I mean ever say anything so vile and cruel about my brother, whom my mother died for, I swear it to you Daemon I will kill you myself and feed you to Safyra" Daesella spat.

She got back up and bowed her head once more "Your grace" She turned around and walked out of the throne room, but not before kicking her uncle's ribs one last time.

Viserys chuckled at the sight of his brother groaning in pain on the floor.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

When Daesella walked out of the throne room she found Ser Erryk waiting patiently for her. She gave him a kind smile "Thank you again Ser Erryk, I appreciate it"

"Of course, Princess" Erryk answered "Shall I escort you back to your chambers?"

Daesella nodded her head "Yes, please"

Out of all the members of the Kingsguard, Daesella enjoyed the presence of Ser Erryk and Ser Harrold the most. She didn't mind Erryk being her guard while Harwin had to be with the city watch.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Later in the night Ser Erryk had informed Daesella that her father was requesting her presence. Daesella feared that it might be because he wanted to punish her for her actions from earlier. The two walked the halls of the castle until they reached the king.

"Thank you Ser Erryk, you may go" Viserys dismissed the guard.

Ser Erryk walked out, leaving the king and his daughter alone in the room. It was dimly lit by the candles surrounding Balerions skull.