1. 18 to go

Ouch! My head hurts, why people don't close the curtains? Wait! it's that my phone? Hold on! Where am I?

Hola from Monaco! okay right maybe i'll start from the beginning because i don't even know how i got here

My parents are very very rich people, but they are the kind of rich that doesn't appear every day in magazines or newspapers or social media, my parents are the kind of rich that barely appear on anything, maybe twice in the year they do a conference or an article for a magazine on leadership or family relations. My parents are half owners of a very well known company, i'm sure you do know it, this company takes part different fields, one of them sports, and the parts that my parents own, well actually my dad but my mom invests some money there too, well the part that my dad owns has hundred percent of the formula 1 and other sports areas, that means my dad has 100% access and ownership to Red Bull racing team. Even tho, my dad doesn't have the access to all sports sponsored by Red Bull, he particularly asked to have F1, he is huge a fan and he always has been, it's even part of our religion, every Sunday my family meet to lunch only to watch Formula 1.

Well, as my dad is on charge of F1, he suddenly wanted to take more part on it, and he decided to take us to Monaco with him, only for this weekend. I invited 2 friends to come with me, Sarah and Emily. I got here on Thursday and they will be arriving Saturday afternoon, we are staying here until Monday.

I've got a Paddock pass for them, me as the daughter of the owners of Red Bull got a Team pass, something like a crew member pass, so i have absolutely fully access. I'm a huge fan of the sport, do i know everything? yes i do, well almost, i know the basics of the sport, like what does every flag mean, what's the point of driving, the teams and also the drivers, well only by name, i'm glad i don't know them by person because everyone keeps repeating me how hot they are, but i just ended a relationship that was 2 years long, so i'm not into having potential crushes, at least not now, i'm just here to live my best life, parties and friends.

On Friday we were invited by Red Bull's team principal Christian Horner, one of my parents best friend and also my godfather, to do a electric scooter tour of the track, it was fun actually, i meet some people, not important tho, i didn't meet any drivers and i'm still glad, well okay, i'll be honest, i know one driver that it's also one of my best friends, he's known as Chili, but his name is Carlos Sainz.

I'm from Spain, i grew up there until i was fifteen, then my parents moved to England because they wanted us to know and be raised in english, my brother it's 4 years younger than me, so he's actually more english than me, but still, we go to Spain like 5 times in the year, every time we can, we go.

Now i'm 28 and my brother is 24, Carlos was a class mate from when i was in Spain, and we never lost the friendship, my parents are friends of his parents so it was a little difficult to lose it anyways, but we are good friends and he's the only driver i know physically.

I know you're wondering what did i studied, well i went to Oxford and studied Mechanical Engineering, and also communications, what do they have in common? absolutely nothing but it was fun tho. No it wasn't fun but i wanted to have options, I did work as manager for a company in America, but that only was 2 years, than i was hired by Porsche in Germany as Engineering but again i quit after 2 years, so basically i made some good money, but my parents have always helped me. This year i decided to take a break of absolutely everything, i'm still so hurt by my ex boyfriend, but that's in the past, even when i remember him almost every night and i end up crying alone in my bed.

Today is Saturday, it's quali day and my friends are arriving later, so i'll watch this before. Christian told me that i can watch the race from the Red Bull garage, but i prefer to watch it from one of the paddock lounges, it's way comfier and i get free champagne, Carlos did ask to see me 2 hours before the quali, so i spent some charity time with him, i know it is not charity time, but anyways, he got me into Ferrari hospitality and we had coffee together.

As the quali finished i jumped in excitement, i know i don't have a favorite driver, but i have to support my uncle's team of course, one of the bulls drivers classified 1st and Carlos did 8th, it wasn't bad for either, only that red bull had one driver from the back of the grid, and the 2d classified was Hamilton, one of the best drivers, so it would be though.

The day in F1 world ended and i leaved before my parents because i needed to pick up my friends.

As i was leaving, i jump into someone

"hey!" he said, he had a weird accent i wasn't quite sure from where, he was wearing Red Bull merch, he wasn't a fan because i was in the part where only crew members can be

"hi!" i replied simply

"from what team are you crew part?" he asked "i haven't seen your face before"

"oh, it's my first time here, i'm a Red Bull as you, i think, but i'm here because of my parents actually" i said already babbling

"oh okay, well i suppose you haven't been invited to the party yet?" he asks laughing, i get extremely excited

"you said party? i haven't, but i want to go, tell me more" i say smiling

"well it's the Monaco party, it takes place every year here and it's one of the bests, everyone of the crew and paddock it's invited, but you can only go if you're invited by a team principal, driver or team, everyone goes there, very good music, Martin Garrix will take place this year, and it's free drinks, dance and pool party and well the beat party you can ever be in" he explains to me

"and are you inviting me? can you invite me?" i ask him fully obsessed with the idea of going

"if you want to, yes sure" he says laughing at my excitement

"can i go with two friends?" i ask again

"yeah sure you can, you need to tell me your fully names and phone numbers, the place where it takes place it's given in a WhatsApp group chat made after the race on Sunday, the event starts at 9 pm and you can stay until you want" he says

I give him the details of my friends and I and he sends the message with the info to the organizer of the party

"thank you" i say

"of course" he says

"wait by who i'm being invited, what are you?" i ask him

"a driver" he says rolling his eyes, i almost choked

"a driver? you're Max Verstappen?" i ask him, that's the accent, dutch accent

"yeah the one and only" he says

"oh my fucking god!" i yell shocked

"see you...." he says wanting to know my name

"Beatriz, Bea for you" i say, he laughs and waves bye

Oh my god the freaking Max Verstappen!
One more to my list, 2 out, 18 to go.