The reception woman glanced up at the two officers. "Hi, welcome to Lex Corp."

"M.P.D," Atticus announced, showing his police badge to her. "We're here to have a word with Mr Luthor, himself. If he's available."

"One moment, please," the receptionist offered. She picked up the phone and dialed the number. She then heard a female voice on the other side of the phone call.

"This is the main office, Mercy speaking," the woman spoke.

"Ms. Mercy, we had an officer and a deputy from M.P.D with me," the receptionist responded. "They're here to have a word with Mr. Luthor."

"Mr. Luthor isn't busy with today's schedule," Mercy informed. "Please allow the officers into the main office."

The receptionist nodded before hangs up the call. She glanced up to Atticus and Emily. "Mr. Luthor isn't busy with today's schedule. Please take the main elevator to the main office without hesitation."

"Thank you, ma'am," Atticus said.

And with that, Atticus and Emily went over to the main elevator. The two then entered inside of it. Moments after, they reached to the top floor of the building. They exited the elevator and went over to the two office doors. Without hesitations flooding his mind, Atticus knocked. One of the doors opened slightly.

Behind the door, a beautiful young woman with darker blonde, wearing a dark grey business outfit with a skirt, appeared in the two officers's sight.

"Hello, officers," the darker blonde woman greeted. "My name is Mercy Graves, Lex Luthor's secretary. Mr Luthor is waiting for your arrival."

Mercy pulled the door away, further enough for Atticus and Emily to enter inside of the main office. Once they do, Mercy then closed the doors. The two went closer to the desk. The chair turned itself around, facing forward. Sitting on the chair was a bald young man who looked sophisticated in his business suit.

The bald man took one glance at Emily. "Emily? Didn't think you'd become part of the M.P.D."

"Nice to see you too, Lex," Emily greeted.

Atticus blinked with surprise. "You two know each other?"

Emily sighed before nodding. "Yeah. We used to be best friends. Until we lost touch and he moved out."

"Yes, very much so," Lex agreed. "So, what brings you and your fellow officer, Emily?"

"We're here to talk about the case we're investigating," Emily responded. "About the kidnapping of the Justice League."

Lex Luthor leaned over to the desk. "I've seen the news about it. No officer wondered how they've been taken or whom."

"No officer except Short Stack here," Atticus countered.

Emily brought out the photo of last night's event and placed it in front of Lex. "If you look closely to the kidnapper's arm, you see that they had the metallic shine. Meaning the kidnappers like this one are in fact robots. We came here because I had an idea if you can help us with this since you're a millionaire and such."

Lex picked up the photo and take a good look at it. "Since you thought of it, I used to have the blueprints relating to the these robots."

"The blueprints," Atticus asked. "What kind of blueprints with robot designs?"

Lex placed the photo down. He got up from his chair then walked up to the giant window behind his desk, glancing at the view. "It was one of my plans to get rid of the Justice League, including Superman. By replacing them with their well programmed robot duplicates. Programmed with fighting strategies, powers and weaponry from them. Even the robotic clone of Aquaman is waterproof. With those duplicates, we can sent the Justice League to their early retirement and arrest other villains except me since I designed them. I was going to put it into action."