"NO. NO. NO. WHY ARE YOU ON HIS SIDE?!" izana started to hallucinate. (yes, even though shin and emma are alive in this book, it didn't stop those two for sticking with mikey. izana is still frustrated).

"y/n... she took away that emptiness I had been feeling," he started, "why did you leave, y/n? losing you means I lost everything, therefore, losing this fight means the same too."

y/n bit her lip, "you forgot that you were the one who broke the promise huh.." she said as she looked into his eyes.

"I apologized, didn't I?" izana protested.

"but you didn't make up to it," y/n uttered, her voice was pure deadly that draken and satoru took a few steps back to not be near y/n.

"THAT'S IT! KISAKI, GIVE ME THAT!" izana took the gun from kisaki's grasp. he pointed it to mikey. "die, mikey." mikey was testing izana for sure that he almost pulled the trigger but kakucho stopped izana from shooting. he retracted the gun and it fell on the ground.

"kakucho... the fuck are you doing?" izana muttered.

"izana, that's enough, okay? we lost," kakucho told to get some senses in izana's head.

"so, a servant is giving advice to his king? really?!"

kakucho was lecturing izana but none of those words seem to knock the sense in izana. sure, he is out of his mind and y/n felt like it was her fault too that izana became like this.

"TENJIKU LOST, IZANA!!"

a gunshot was heard and it was kakucho who took the bullets. "oof, that must be nice," y/n muttered and satoru who can still hear her even though he took some steps back couldn't help but thinks that his twin can be a maniac. logically maniacally insane.

more gunshots were heard and everyone thought that the bullets went through izana but actually, y/n hugged izana to protect him from those bullets. izana couldn't believe that y/n is in front of him, embracing him with her cold arms.

'WAIT- WHY IS SHE PROTECTING HER EX? I DIDN'T SEE EVEN SEE HER?!' kisaki thought.

"looks like this is my second death of the day," y/n announced lazily and tries to hold the cough from coughing blood that would stain izana's tenjiku uniform.

"no.. no.. mahal, stay with me! don't die! let me make it up to you because I didn't-," izana's words were cut when y/n brought a finger to his lips. her whole body is weak, she can't stand on her own that leads izana to support her.

"shhh you should prioritize kakucho," y/n told izana. "but one thing you should know is that.. I loved you, izana, please move on and I know for sure you'll live a greater life than me," the moment she said that, she fell into the darkness.

"Y/N-SAN! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU'RE ACTING, I WILL PUNCH YOU!" mikey shouted, his fear is showing. out of all people, he doesn't want anyone that exists in his life to die. for mikey, everyone should live on and they would have greater, happier and brighter future together.

"ain't no way y/n died. death hates her," koko commented.

"she's just resting, don't mind her," suguru chimed in, he approaches izana to take y/n from him. "I already called the ambulance for him," shoko informed even though she managed to use the reverse cursed technique on kakucho.

"I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, KISAKI!!" mikey and izana shouted at the same time out of anger that is boiling up inside their nerves.

however, hanma picked up kisaki and the two of them got out of the battlefield place. draken offered takemichi for the ride to catch up on them.

in the end, takemichi was able to catch up kisaki. they fought with multiple punches that made kisaki to tell everything to takemichi. all the backstory that made him do this. kisaki also figured out that takemichi is a time leaper. kisaki had the gun pointed to takemichi's head. takemichi kicked his grip and took the gun from kisaki, "it should have been this way, instead."

"die," takemichi stated with pure desperation for this whole shit to end.

hinata stopped takemichi from killing kisaki as she appeared behind takemichi with mikey. yet, kisaki's getting away the moment takemichi got distracted.

"I won't let you go back to the future again!!" takemichi shouted.

"go back to the future again? you still think I'm a time leaper?"

"you're not.. uh?" takemichi was confused.

then, a truck hit kisaki.

and that should be enough.

///

tbh... tenjiku arc is the best arc in tokyo revengers. im gonna wrap this arc real quick due to reasons that i mustn't spoil.

take care babes <3

thank u for reading!