"did you guys have fun?" a female voice was heard that made everyone to look at her. too many surprises for tonight, especially for izana. he is surprised to see y/n's appearance whom he thought is already dead.

'didn't she die?' he thought.

"too much fun, I would say. I didn't know beating up a hundred dudes would be fun!" satoru replied as he appeared beside y/n quickly.

"toman is crazy!!" a member from tenjiku shouted.

"wait- the heavenly kings are down?! no way! I was gonna fight them on my own!" y/n said and her tone was dramatic as usual to annoy her classmates.

"that blue haired dude did it. so you were too late," shoko told y/n, surpressing the word 'too' to show the obviousness.

mikey approached takemichi, "thank you takemitchy," he muttered as he hugs takemichi. then, mikey and draken finally appeared behind y/n. mikey gave y/n a signal to follow him to approach izana. izana went down to meet the two of them, y/n, being her bold self, approaches izana. "miss me?" she asked in a teasing way.

"too much," izana replied back, teasing her with a smirk. y/n smirks back and decided to walk away from him.

"what's wrong, you guys? let's have some fun! it's a showdown isn't it?" it was mikey's turn to get the grand entrance.

"come on, yell out loud, toman!" draken shouted.

"you're too loud, ken-chin," mikey stated with a smile.

"ah.. there's ringing in my ears.. I don't know what kind of tricks you have done but I'm guessing things don't go as planned, kisaki?" izana said.

izana quickly charges at mikey but mikey managed to block the attack. "shinichiro had always been away, emma was supposed to die but I guess she's traumatised? y/n left me. why are you taking the spot?"

"you're quite strong, brother," mikey said, wiping off the blood on his lips with his sleeves. the fight starts, tenjiku's strongest versus toman's strongest. izana decided to use full power on mikey. he isn't holding it back on mikey. mikey received some bruises and effects from izana's kicks. he had been blocking the kicks too. in the meantime, they decided to have a conversation.

"eh? so that's your ex?" satoru asked the moment he appeared beside her. "yeah," she replied.

"you have weird taste in men. I thought your taste would be better," he added.

"red flags, to be accurate," y/n muttered. draken turned to look at her and confused with y/n's answer. he only shook his head due to her illogical response.

mikey landed a kick izana, "woah! that kick was amazing, mikey!"

"so you like sadistic people..." satoru whispered but y/n didn't reply.

the fight goes on and mikey kept charging at izana with his kicks but izana still manages to block those kicks and landed a hit on mikey. "but it's easy to read your moves," izana added.

"since the initial plan didn't work, I'll just kill you," izana added. mikey landed another kick but izana still managed to block it and went to punch mikey's head. "you took everything that I lost, manjiro!" izana shouted in frustration.

izana pounded mikey's figure and did not give a chance for mikey to fight back. both of them are using full strength to fight each other. however, izana's movements are getting sloppier which is noticeable because he received plenty of kicks from mikey so his limbs are getting tired. mikey got the opening to punch izana's face that his nose is bleeding.

mind of mine | jjk x tr |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें