Chapter 1 - Boys Bathroom

Sadly after high-school even college has a hirarchy, there are the populars, the bullies, the alternatives, the skaters, the normals, the chatty kattys' and then the ones that are either weird or that don't conform to the whole pyramid structure, all groups with their subgroups like fuck boys, nerds or athletics. Y/n was one of those people that didn't really conform to that idiocy of a structure but at the same time was quite known for her athletic ability, so usually she was not worried about who was "above her" in this scheme because she had a good amount of respect and didn't go through the bullying of who thought they were superior than anyone else... except that this time Halloween was coming, and as any other even Umbrella Academy had its Halloween Ball, and no one was really safe from the horror prank that always took place that day.

That's why she was running like her life depended on it, she was not dressed ideally for the run but it didn't really matter, it was either running or getting whatever this cruel pieces of shit prepared for her. Why was she the one picked for the prank? Is not like she ever did something bothersome to them right?

She held her black tight dress and moved it up a little to improve her movements, it was already a short version of the costume but does it really change if the thighs area was extra tight? Why did she fucking choose to dress as Morticia Adams? She wasn't even going with someone dressed as Gomez!!

Y/n sweared under her breath, her eyes falling on the boys bathroom at the end of the east wing, the auditorium was way behind her now and a group of seniors turned the corner from down the hall. She moved quickly inside of the bathroom hopping that they didn't see her.

Obviously it wasn't the best idea to hide in the Boys Bathroom to escape a pack of stupid young adults ready to do who knows what with her, but she had to work with it, she opened a stall in hurry and locked herself inside. She was gasping for air, to run in heels with a really conforming dress was not easy. Her hearing was compromised by the heavy breathing a little rustle behind her went undetected. She stood there for half a second and sighed in contempt thinking that she had escaped.

"That's a save" She mumbled turning around to scan the stall, when her eyes fell on a boy in a stripes suit her eyes widened. At the same time, the main door of the bathroom burst open and the group of bullies entered the place like a loud storm of seagulls.

"Fuck..." the two said at the same time, the boy was more than annoyed and the girl in front of him was more than worried.

"Where are you, little bird!? We just want to dance!" Yeah it didn't really sound like they just wanted to dance. Y/n looked around the stall, she could stand on the toilet sit and beg the guy beside her to lie for her and tell them she wasn't in there. Now that you mention it, she didn't even fully recognize the person locked in there with her.

"Sorry, sorry let me." She apologized profusely while trying to push him softly to the side and climb on the toilet, he didn't budge a bit, so she looked at him with a stern stare, the same stare coming back at her from the guy.

Five fucking Hargreeves.

The sound of foot steps and stalls getting slammed open was loud and it echoed on the bathroom walls, it didn't leave her time to panic over the fact that she was in front of the arrogant nerd himself, he was lucky he looked good.

"Move or else..."

"Or else." Was his reply, he really wasn't going to move a muscle for her, it was none of his business and he had outgrow the phase of 'being a hero' now he was just an asshole.

The vibration of the stalls getting opened full force got stronger the nearer the group of bullies got. Y/n whined annoyed, she looked around one more time, then she grabbed him.