Chapter 6
A visitor

Y/n stares at the clock, waiting for Tomo to arrive, as of now, she has no one to annoy. Despite being held captive, she found herself...free from her family's wishes, it was like she preferred to stay with Tomo, however, she knew that one day her stay would come to an end and she will eventually have to return to Narukami Island.

The clock finally ticked at 8 pm, the front door slid open to reveal Tomo, again, with bandages.

"Huh, were you waiting for me?" Tomo asked as he places a flyer and a few mora coins on the table, "What else do you think can i do without you when you know damn well i depend on you" she rolled her eyes and stood up to face him.

"I'm flustered to hear that you depend on me, which means you trust me" He teased, leaning in closer.

"Just because i do does not mean i trust you, idiot" she pouts and checks the flyer he placed on the table. "Oh don't mind that, someone gave that to me on my way home- right, heal me with your vision will you" he grabbed her closer.

"It's not nice of you to forcefully grab a lady around" She gets off of his grasp but Tomo just scoffed, "It was never meant to be nice, hurry up"

She huffed and healed him by using one of her elemental skill to avoid touching him. "How cold" he took a towel out and wiped his face from the water her elemental skill splashed while he takes his bandages off to reveal his wounds completely healed.

"So about the Autumn-Winter festival..." She starts, staring at the flyer placed on the table, "Don't get too excited, and don't think I'll be allowing you to go either" with that he left to his study.

She looked back at the flyer, "If i annoy him maybe he'll agree" she throughouly read the contents of the flyer, "Hmm...seems like they also sell Kitsune masks, i kinda wanna get one"

She puts the flyer back down and went to the backyard's poarch where she can see the stars.

Despite fighting the cold with no winter clothes, good thing her kimono was thick enough to atleast make her feel warm, but if she stayed long enough then she'll most probably catch a cold.

"Brother, do you think all of this will finally tone down once i get back to Narukami? Or perhaps there is something else waiting for me" she whispered.

Her brother was the only one she ever trusted yet the gods took him away from her so early.

For a few moments she just sat there, unfazed, finally lose.

The longer she stayed ar Tomo's property the more she felt safe, it was like she received extra protection, but she knew this isn't the right time, she was literally kidnapped by him and threatened on a daily basis even though she knew he did not really meant it.

She saw it in his eyes.

He may be a murderous samurai but she saw the hint of kindness in his amethyst eyes, he may not know it as he refuses to accept the act of kindness he has been doing towards Y/n.

Even a simple meal offered by Tomo was already more than enough.

"Shit shit shit shit, agh!"

Y/n heard Tomo cussing from his study aloud then a loud sliding of the door was heard.

She stood up and went back inside, "They're coming, i should've known, i was way too focused on YOU that i forgot that Heizou is of the Kaedahara Clan's side" he paced back and forth.