𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 , 𝗃𝖺𝗒𝗄𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗇

Start from the beginning

the room smelt of Victoria secret because of the lit candle that was sitting on the dresser. the candle lit up the fairly dark room like a small spark. it almost did nothing to give light to the room, but it did set the mood.

" you know you coulda text me when you not really busy ... your probably fuckin other girls anyways. " you said

his hand crept up to your throat, holding it with a semi tight grip. you sucked in your bottom lip between your teeth, eyes skimming his irritated expression. he put you in your place every single time and you just never seemed to learn. this is just one of the many things you would say if you got comfortable enough, and he just so happened to make you very comfortable.

" fuck up , " he said looking at your lips and then your eyes, instantly shutting it down, being already fed up with your mouth cause he knew you would've kept going. the first time you did this you could've gone back and forth for hours. but now he didn't let it get past a minute... he's controlling you all the way but are you complaining though?

he began to kiss you. it started smooth and slow but then you felt the pace speed up as it gradually got rough. jay  untied the robe, pulling it off, and letting it fall from your shoulders. you just let him and returned his kiss with contented hums. the robe fell, exposing your brown nipples to the cool air, where they instantly hardened. the kiss filled the room with the sound of your lips smacking.

squeezing your left breast with his other hand before trailing it down to your thigh. he looked you up and down with a smug smile. " you look good pretty girl " he said pulling away from the kiss that had lasted a minute.

he let go of your throat, and you immediately hid your face on his shoulder shyly before lifting back up, " thank you jayy . " your shyness had him surprised the first time you met because you were anything but shy while going at it, at least to him. but he knew your shyness wasn't an act though.

he snuck his hand down to your cwoochie , rubbing your clit with his thumb. you gasped quietly in surprise. subconsciously moving your hips to press against the pad of his thumb harder. with a sigh of pleasure, you wrap your arms around him. kissing his jawline and neck, his full attention on your pussy, rubbing slow, pressured circles on your clit.

" let me go turn on the speaker real quick, " you said before it could escalate and pecked his lips. you hopped up from his lap, the robe falling fully off of you onto the floor. you carelessly left it there and switched on your sex playlist. making sure to put your phone on 'do not disturb' mode.

jay watched you the entire time before it reminded him to take off his shirt and pants, revealing his milky-like pale skin and abs. he was sitting in the middle of the bed now, watching you walk back over. staring at your beautiful curves, the swell of your breasts and ass, the glow of your melanated skin under the dim candlelight, and your pretty face. you quite literally gave him the full package.

you pushed him back on the bed, and your hands rubbed his bulging dick through his boxers with a seductive smile. " I leaned sum new today lemme show you , " you said,

it almost coming out as a mumble. your hands gripped the band of his boxers, dragging them down gently.

he laid back, arms behind his head, breath hitching as his hard dick sprung up. the cool air hit his dick, which was dripping with a light substance of precum, making him suck in a small hiss through his teeth.