#2 When He Tries To Make You Smile.

Harry:

 One day when you come home from a bad day of work Harry instantly brings you into the living room and does some goofy dance but this time instead of dancing he hands you a box. You open up the box to see a small orange tabby kitten with a small purple bow around it's neck. "A kitten for my kitty." Harry said before kissing your cheek.

Niall:

"Niall where are the spare towels?" You ask when you step into the kitchen soaking wet from the pouring rain. Niall turns to see you dripping on the floor before he turns trying not to laugh. "Whats so funny?" You ask. Niall shakes his head before leading you to his bathroom and turning on the light before you looked in the mirror to see your make-up was running down your face. Groaning You sat down on the toilet seat and waited for Niall to get done doing what he was doing. When Niall turns around he looks at you with a big smile before holding his hand out "Lets go get some Nandos!" You seen Niall had drawn on his face and had make-up lines going down his cheeks before you bursted out laughing. "Lets!" 

Louis:

"Babe can we just stay in tonight? I'm not really in the mood to go out tonight." You say before there was a long pause and Louis walks into the room. "You sure? I mean i'm allready dressed." You turn to look at Louis when you notice he slipped on one of your dresses and wore the matching shoes while looking for your purse. "Where the hell did I place my purse?" He asked looking around the room. You burst out laughing before you hand him the purse you had next to you. "Thanks darling. Now go put on your suit so we can head out the door and meet the boys." A  few silent minutes pass before you both burst out laughing again.

Zayn:

You were laying in bed under the covers because your friend had just told your secret to the entire school and the rest of the girl's dumped food and any drink all over you during lunch time. By the time you had come home and checked your twitter you had seen the trend #Y/nIsn'tGoodEnoughForZaynMalik. Turning twitter off and checking facebook the same thing was happening, but with the people you thought were your friends. "Babe?" You heard someone shout from the living room. You ignored the voice and turned onto your stomach. Foot steps were getting closer to your room before a soft voice asked "Y/n?" you didn't say anything nor did you move until the bed shifted and you started to roll until you hit someone. "Babe you ok?" You shook your head 'no' since he uncovered it. "What happened?" You then procceeded to tell Zayn all about what happened before he hugged you. "I promise you i'll make it better tomorrow. But can I ask you for a favor?" 

~~~Next day.~~~

"So Zayn I heard you brought someone special with you, who is it?" Ellen Degeneres asked. Zayn smiled before saying "Well why don't we bring her out here?" You were then escorted from the back stage to where the boy's and Ellen were seated. Zayn pulled you on his lap when you got to the couch and said "Ellen this is my girlfriend Y/n." You shook hands with Ellen before she said "And you also had something to tell the fans?" Zayn smiled before kissing your cheek. "Well I know my girl had some issue's yesterday with some of our fans because they found out we're dating and gave her some trouble so I just wanted to say this. Directioners we're a family and I want you to support my girl even if you think we don't belong together. She's mine and i'm hers and no one's going to change it." Zayn finished by kissing you on the lips. 

Liam:

"Liam!" You say when you enter his house. You just had a fight with your parent(s) and packed your bathroom suplies and clothes to last you at least a week. "In here love!" You heard him shout from the bathroom. "Liam I had a fight with my parent(s) so can I stay here for a week or so?" You asked setting down your backpack. "I can't hear you love, can you come in the bathroom please?" He shouted. You made the small trip to the bathroom before spotting Liam facing the mirror before looking at you with half of his face colored and drawn on. You gave him a quizical look before He lifted his shirt up to reveal your name in bold letters on his chest. "The boy's did this to me with a permanent marker." You couldn't help but giggle at Liams expression before asking "How long has it been there?" He frowned and pointed at his chest. "Two weeks and the face thankfully was done with crayola markers." You laughed before Liam said "And I heard you but I wanted you to smile before I answered your question."