After my comment I walked around him as he stood still for a moment, before he came back into motion, turning his body catching my forearm in his.

"Arim. You must tell Minho that you can't talk with him... please."

"I was already going to, happy? Our arrangement won't get found out."

For a final time I slipped out of his grip and opened back up the door to the hall, and walked in first alone. Already I could see Chan near the front and Hyunjin didn't say another word to me as we walked side by side over to him.

"Excuse me." Chan spoke to the guests he was currently entertaining and he turned to me showing me his smile. Chan believed my marriage was real unlike my other brother which made things awkward.

Hyunjin curled his fingers around mine and smiled widely at my brother.

"I've heard so many great things about you, it's an honour to finally meet you." Hyunjin came out with and Chan seemed to take a quick liking to him.

"No it's an honour to meet you, there was always a warm blush to my sister's cheeks recently and I never knew who caused them, but all my questions have now been answered."

They bowed politely to one another and both Hyunjin and I knew now that those blushes must have been caused by Minho, not him. But Hyunjin played with it, enjoying himself clearly.

"We used to meet outside the gardens, she would always be elated to see me." He turned his head planting a slightly wet kiss onto my forehead leaving the feeling hanging there.

"I'm so glad you're happy Arim, you deserve it."

Hyunjin was about to talk more to Chan when the music died down and the room became silent. There was a section of space made in the middle and I saw the King and Queen gracefully walking to the centre.

"Everybody, please give hands for my newly married son, first in line to the throne, to the centre." Hyunjin took my hand with him and we moved past strangers clapping as we moved opposite the king of queen and I felt eyes everywhere, watching us.

Music started playing again and I knew what was to come. Since a young girl my mom had prepared me for this moment, when I would dance publicly with a suitor, in this case, my husband.

Sensually, Hyunjin's fingertips gently grazed against my back and he took me within his grip stepping closer than he'd ever been before. The dance would be a slow one, moving tightly together, our foot movements being perfect. Before long, many other guests joined in with their partners dancing around us, and it felt magical. With one smooth touch against my head, it fell into his collarbone gently as we swirled together. Although I had said we'd be faking our enjoyment, my heart was telling me that I was enjoying it too much.

Then it ended so suddenly. Others continued to dance but we could finally be free to move about and no more attention was on us. Food was being served in the dining section and my stomach felt ready for it.

"Hyunjin, let's go eat." He followed me to the table agreeing that food was a good choice right now but we stayed apart now, not mentioning the intimate dance we had just partaken in. Since the food came out, the rest of the ball came about quickly and Felix came to find me as people were leaving.

"Arim, do you want to walk me out?"

Hyunjin was distracted now, he was talking seriously with his mother so I slipped away through the outside doors with Felix feeling the cool night air hit us. It was pitch black outside, which made the feeling of it so thrilling.

"I saw Minho there." Felix brought up as we walked down the garden paths heading towards the gate, only lamps of light letting us see our way. "It must have been hard."