''Morning Chika...'' you replied unenthusiastically.

"Good afternoon Y/N" she replied.

She look at you one more time and said, ''You look down. Is this because of the stunt Oikawa pulled yesterday?''

You snapped your head at her direction, "How did you kn- *Sigh* You know what nevermind." You sighed, as it's better to be oblivious sometimes.

"If you would ask I'll have my subordinates handle Oikawa for you." She said with a closed eye smile.

"I'll pass." you declined, 'The way she said that is kinda sus...'

"Is that so, your lose... Well if you change your mind, you could ask me anytime." Chika said.

You sweat dropped, "I'm not changing my mind."

"I see..."

You went to the common room after you readied yourself

You went to the common room after you readied yourself. Well since you need to go to practice even if it's weekend. You wore a white t-shirt and a track jacket with a black, red and white design. You also wore a black joggers and a black sneakers. And a sports bag, to put your essentials like game console and you phone.

When you've arrived at the lounge, you also saw Sakuya, Masumi, Tsumugi, and Tasuku there.

"Ahh! Y/N-san, good morning." Sakuya being his usual self greeted you enthusiastically.

"It's not even morning anymore..." Masumi muttered.

"Masumi...!" Sakuya reprimanded Masumi. Being the later only to huffed, out of annoyance.

"Ahahaha good morning to you too Sakuya."

"Are you out to jog, Chigasaki?" Tasuku asked shocked, genuinely confused. Why the resident otaku exercise when she passionately hate it.

"Ah... I'm going to school." You answered.

"Oh perhaps some club activities? A sport club or something?" Tsumugi guessed.

"Something like that."

"Y/N-san you joined a club? I don't have any idea you joined one, and to think you joined a sport club." Sakuya said with a gleam in the eyes.

"I bet you won't even last a minute training." Masumi added.

"At least have a little faith in me, will you Masumi. And to answer your question Sakuya, I'm just a manager in the Boy's Volleyball Team..." You answered.

"That's surprising..." Tasuku muttered.

"Hehehe It's seems like you're finally enjoying your youth Y/N." Tsumugi stated.

"I am enjoying my youth without club activities. But Tsumugi are you going out too?" You asked him.

"Yes, I tutored a student near your school, since they'll have a quiz in English this Monday. So perhaps we could go together." Tsumugi asked the carnelian eyed girl.