"No, it's not just cars that are corroded by acid rain." As if thinking of something, Yan Chen suddenly raised his eyes to look at other houses.

    Not just a car...

    even a house!

    The house in the distance is being washed away by the torrential rain, slowly corroding downward at a rate visible to the naked eye.

    Extremely fast!

    There was also a cracking sound from above!

    "Run, this house is about to collapse!" Yan Chen yelled, grabbed Ye Bai who was still stunned beside him, and rushed into the rain!

    She has a shield on her.

    Rain drops on it and disappears directly.

    Before Qi Yuan could react, she felt a flower in front of her, and a dark figure appeared in front of her.

    "What are you still doing?" Jiang Ran grabbed Qi Yuan's hand, and her voice was cold, recalling Qi Yuan's sanity.

    The two just walked out.

    The house in the back collapsed!

    There was no dust because of the acid rain.

    Several people were on the road, Jiang Ran suddenly spoke.

    "My protective shield is also corroding!"

    He gave Qi Yuan a deep look, "We must get out of here as soon as possible."

    Qi Yuan frowned, "But we don't know the scope of this acid rain."

    "I met before . Pass." Jiang Ran said slowly, "It won't be very big, your battery car can catch up."

    "The battery car can only carry two people." Qi Yuan took a deep breath, "If the two of us leave, then they "..."

    "They have already left." Jiang Ran said lightly.

    Qi Yuan was taken aback.

    This is how he looked up.

    Sure enough, there were no two people nearby.

    "Ye Bai's speed is very fast, so he can walk with Yan Chen, but it will consume some abilities. I just told them to go all the way." Jiang Ran explained lightly, and then frowned, "Qi Yuan, time is running out. Too much, this acid rain is very destructive."

    Qi Yuan took out her little donkey from the space after knowing that the two had left.

    It is still the familiar appearance, the familiar dilapidated.

    She pursed her lips and sat up.

    Jiang Ran was right behind her, sitting closer to her, her eyes indifferent.

    A few strands of the other party's hair fell on his face, and the refreshing taste made his eyes darker.

    "Which way?" Qi Yuan's voice became louder.

    "Left."

    He said in a deep voice, meaning unknown.

    Qi Yuan didn't have any doubts, and drove the car to the left immediately.

    She is ridiculously fast.

    Three hours later, they walked out of the acid rain zone.

    The place they were in was a no-man's land.