Jiang Ran was stagnant for a moment, "Then don't go."

    His answer was too easy, Qi Yuan was startled, "Okay..."

    Jiang Ran said, "The base stipulates that you must do three missions a month, where are you going?"

    "I Come with you." He said calmly.

    "Aren't you looking for Yan Chen?"

    "There is someone around her, it's too dangerous, so she has to be late." Jiang Ran said lightly.

    This person, of course, refers to the male protagonist.

    "Jiang Ran, you and..." What happened to Yan Chen?

    Before Qi Yuan could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by Ye Bai, "Looking for the source of mutant plants, it seems very interesting, do you want to go?"

    Ye Bai's tone was excited, and his attitude was even more exciting than ever.

    He was born with an exploratory spirit, Qi Yuan glanced at him.

    The source of mutant plants...

    This has not appeared on the map of the male and female protagonists, and should not collide with each other.

    She said, "This proposal is really good, and at the base, there is no sunlight all day long."

    "Then confirm this." Jiang Ran put away the things.

    He moved naturally, like flowing water, "You guys rest first, I'll report to you, and leave tomorrow."

    "I'll go with you." Qi Yuan thought about it and followed.

    "Did you come to the base to take up the mission so soon?" The leader's tone was unexpected. "It's really rare. There have been couples like you before, that is Yan Chen."

    His words were relaxed, and Qi Yuan heard Yan Chen's two A word, reflexively glanced at Jiang Ran.

    Jiang Ran's expression did not change, "Yes."

    "Okay." The leader was helpless, "This task is quite simple, just take a look at the place where the mutant plants grow near the abyss swamp."

    "Okay." Jiang Ran replied.

    The leader gave him a token, which was the ranking of the task, Qi Yuan glanced at it, it was number 123.

    Facing Qi Yuan's doubts, the leader was also more patient, "After you finish this task, you can use this to go to the warehouse to receive rewards."

    "The food at the base is gathered together, which is the snacks you handed in before you came in." The leader sighed, "There are also many ordinary people outside the door, but there are too many fish and dragons. I can only guarantee that some people will survive, and there is not a lot of food..."

    Therefore, he can only try his best to preserve the fire of human beings.

    "I know." Jiang Ran said gently, "I'm in trouble."

    He bid farewell to the leader, Qi Yuan followed behind him, and after he went out, the other party's footsteps suddenly stopped.

    Qi Yuan was thinking about the problem, she directly bumped into Jiang Ran's body, and said blankly, "What's wrong?"

    Jiang Ran said softly, "I know what you want to ask."

    Qi Yuan was dumbfounded, and then said, "Then can you tell Me?"