Jiang Ran's arm was bloody and bloody, Qi Yuan's heart tightened, and she quickly supported Jiang Ran, "How are you?"

    Her heart was anxious.

    Ye Bai looked at Jiang Ran distractedly, and another zombie also bit on it. He kicked away and hurriedly dealt with the other zombies.

    It would be great if I could hold back these zombies...

    Qi Yuan's breathing was rapid, and when she looked around, she suddenly remembered her own powers.

    Right where he fell, there was a huge rock!

    Qi Yuan's eyes lit up.

    She concentrated and wanted to manipulate the stone.

    Once...

    no.

    Twice...

    still nothing.

    She looked at more and more zombies, and she was a little flustered.

    Concentrate all your energy.

    Hurry up...

    Qi Yuan's eyes looked at the stone.

    She held her breath.

    The stone finally loosened a bit.

    Qi Yuan's eyes flashed with surprise.

    Concentrating all my emotions again, I attacked the stone.

    "Boom--" The

    stone suddenly fell.

    The loud noise caused Ye Bai and Jiang Ran to raise their eyes subconsciously.

    Qi Yuan changed the little donkey out of the space and said quickly, "Flee!"

    Only then did she realize that her voice was a little hoarse.

    Jiang Ran and Ye Bai couldn't care less, quickly got into Qi Yuan's car, and then rushed to the road.

    The moment they left, the boulder rolled down, and some zombies who didn't catch up were directly pressed underneath.

    The smell of blood permeates.

    After Jiang Ran cleaned up the last zombie around him, his face was pale to the naked eye.

    In front of the urban area of ​​City A, Jiang Ran suddenly said, "Turn around, the base is not here."

    Qi Yuan was stunned, and before she had time to ask in detail, she drove in the direction Jiang Ran asked.

    A few people successfully got rid of the zombies behind, and then moved forward, the surrounding seemed to be deserted, the vegetation gradually decreased, and almost all were yellow sand.

    Qi Yuan slowed down on the little donkey and looked at Jiang Ran, "Here..."

    "Keep walking." Jiang Ran raised her eyes quietly.

    Qi Yuan suppressed her doubts.

    Going forward, the car stopped moving.

    She put the car away, and among the three, Ye Bai was the most active. She looked around curiously and couldn't help but say, "A city base is near here?"

    Jiang Ran said softly, "In this desert Underground."

    In the last days, most zombies are active on the ground, and it seems that there is no problem in building underground, not to mention in the desert, zombies are photophobic, and even less.

    Qi Yuan looked at the wounds of the two of them and asked tentatively, "Are you all right?"

    After all, their injuries were indeed serious.

    She tried to make a wish in her heart.

    If...the wound heals quickly.

    Qi Yuan stared nervously at the wounds of the two people.

    Time passed by and there was still no change.

    Ye Bai seemed to be fine, only then did he remember his wound, which was still bleeding dark green blood.

    This is a sign of being infected with a zombie virus.

    He caressed the blood at will, "It's nothing, just a small problem."

    Ye Bai's smile was bright.

    Jiang Ran also said concisely, "I'm fine."

    Only then did Qi Yuan feel relieved.

    But then, Jiang Ran spoke again, "They will check the wounds when they go in."

    He frowned and looked at Ye Bai, "Your wounds are of the wrong color, so they may not let you in."

    Ye Bai was stunned, obviously not expecting And this one, he quickly said, "What should I do then?"

    Jiang Ran frowned and spit out a few words, "I was bitten by a mutant lizard."

    After being bitten by a mutant lizard, the blood in the wound would turn dark green.

    Ye Bai: "..."

    There is no need.

    "If you don't want to, you can only stay outside for a few days." Jiang Ran added, "Although you won't be infected with the zombie virus, those zombies are enough for you."

    "There is another point." Jiang Ran Looking at him quietly, "Did you find out that all those zombies came to you?"

    Ye Bai was stunned.

    Think carefully.

    Indeed...

    the preferred target of those zombies seems to be him...

    Jiang Ran said, "There is a phenomenon of cannibalism in the zombies. They perceive that your ability is stronger than them, but not strong enough, and they will want to eat you."

    "If you want to avoid it, unless your ability is higher than them."

    He paused, "A lot higher."

    Ye Bai's face fell down, "Then I'd better be bitten by a mutant lizard."

    "You have to become stronger." Jiang Ran continued, "Although you can still protect yourself now, after a while, other zombies will evolve, and you will be the Tang monk in their eyes."

    Ye Bai expressed his doubts, "So those zombies didn't bite me before, it was Because I am higher than them?"

    "Almost." Jiang Ran said lightly, "but the zombies that just arrived are different, they are obviously stronger than the previous ones."

    "And, faster." Qi Yuan murmured and added one sentence.

    These zombies are much faster than the previous ones...

    Qi Yuan looked at Ye Bai's wound.

    The other party is still not healed, it seems that his ability should be based on chance.

    "All the zombies gathered there before were speed-type zombies, so my ability should also be in terms of speed?" Ye Bai's eyes brightened, and he said.

    "Probably." Jiang Ran looked at the desert, "But your problem now is that you may not find any lizards in such a big desert."

    The author said:

    I'm really

    tired tonight

    , sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's a little short