Jian Nan suddenly looked at Jiang Ran in astonishment.

    Jiang Ran's tone was calm and calm, "The last world is the last world, not only because of zombies, but also because of people's hearts."

    "You have the ability to save her naturally, but you don't."

    Jian Nan clenched his fingers tightly, He laughed in anger, "But you have the ability."

    Indeed, if he can't be strong, any more words will be futile.

    But clearly Jiang Ran has the ability!

    Why...

    Qi Yuan hesitated, "Are you sure you want to leave?"

    Jian Nan paused for a moment, and didn't speak again, his face was gloomy and scary.

    He picked up his bag, and just before going out, he clearly heard the turbulent voice of the man behind him, "Goodbye."

    His voice was too cold.

    Jian Nan's face was even worse, and he left immediately.

    There were only two people in the room.

    Qi Yuan blinked curiously, "I can't see it, you are quite kind."

    After all, Jian Nan was already like this, and Jiang Ran actually planned to send him supplies.

    Jiang Ran glanced at her coolly, "You've been with me for a month, don't you know?"

    Qi Yuan felt guilty.

    Can she say that she has never paid attention to Jiang Ran?

    "Jian Nan saved my life, this time it's his return." Jiang Ran said quietly, and under Qi Yuan's surprised eyes, he changed the subject, "What else is there in our space now?"

    Qi Yuan blinked Blinking her eyes, she roughly felt it with her mental power, "Some materials, but most of them are unfamiliar."

    She added, "And a small motorcycle...?"

    Her space is not large, about fifty square meters, and there are piles of full of supplies.

    Jiang Ran said, "From today onwards, we will go to City A, do you have enough oil?"

    Qi Yuan: "Enough."

    Jiang Ran: "You come and drive."

    Jiang Ran shrugged, "I used to take a taxi to go out, and I can't Open."

    Qi Yuan: "..."

    No wonder Jian Nan was taken in before.

    Qi Yuan took out the scooter and rode on it expressionlessly. Fortunately, it was a female scooter.

    "Sit behind me." Qi Yuan spat out a few words.

    Jiang Ran was fluent in kindness, and Qi Yuan's voice was a little erratic, "Sit tight, I'm not good at skills."

    Jiang Ran raised her eyebrows, but before she could speak, Qi Yuan pulled the accelerator and rushed out a dozen meters away in an instant.

    The wind was loud, he looked at Qi Yuan's back, and suddenly said, "Do you eat carrion?" The

    wind was so strong that Qi Yuan couldn't hear it clearly, only heard the word "meat", and reflexively said, "Eat!"

    Of course eat!

    It is a fool not to eat meat!

    As soon as he finished speaking, his eyes flickered, and the smelly rotten flesh of zombies instantly appeared in front of him.