"Morning windbloom swaying in the wind" Chapter: I Part: I

~𝑆𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒~ [𝑀𝐶 POV]:

The ray of the morning sun shined through, the slightly unconvered by the brown, dirty cutrains window, which led into my room. The warm light, fell upon my eyes waking me up to a mess of a room, my room. It was a small room, with its walls covered by a old whitish-creme paint, which was all in greatly visible cracks. The floor was made out of pine wood planks, that would make cracking sounds when ever someone decided to step on them. On the floor though, was a hurricane of scattered stuff. Tissues, clothes, underwear, a blanket, papers, books, you name it. Oposite of the window was a bedside table with a bed with a red blanket, on top of which was I, the sleeping beauty, who uppon fully came to my sense, realized I was already late for my gliding test...again.

I quickly sprung out of my rather uncomfortable but warm bed, picked some of the clothes from the floor, put them on and headed out of my room. I sprinted through the living room into the kitchen, while trying to avoid the shattered glass on the floor, left by my drunk father the night before. While in the kitchen I picked my self a good bun, buttered it and sprinkled on some salt. I had no time to eat it near a table, so I decided to put it in my mouth and eat it as I go.

I run out of the house in a rush, not putting on any additional layers. That was a big mistake. The refreshing, yet cold spring wind brushed upon my skin, giving me shivers. I'll never forget to wear a coat again.

I run into the forst, in the higher parts of Springvale. I slowed down my pace. From now on I needed to be carefull. The hunters usually hunt for boars in this time, and if I were cought in here I would be 6 feet under. After a bit of searching I found the tree I was looking for. It was a tall old tree with a part of it being dried duel to the damage delt by an unexpirienced lumberjack. I lifted the dryed bark to reveal a hollow inside of the tree containing the greatest, most fantastic, the most bestest sword of all.

A dull blade! I know very anticlimactic, but it's the best thing I could get my hands on without my father finding out

A dull blade! I know very anticlimactic, but it's the best thing I could get my hands on without my father finding out. While I extended my arm to take the sword, I heard a crackeling noise, a breaking twig. My ears twitched slightly and I completely froze, trying to listen, if I can spot more unusual sounds. Footsteps. Oh shit! The hunting crew!