L'S BIRTHDAY 2022!

ALRIGHT LADIES AND GAYS UP WE GET ITS TIME!!
ANOTHER YEAR ANOTHER BIRTHDAY POST.

Happy Birthday to the bestest boy to ever exist!! L LAWLIET MY SWEET BABY!!

I present to you, the annual birthday fanart!
His Halloween fit is Kuromi this year!!!

And my recent edition to my L collection is this adorable lil stuffie so I spookied him up for his birthday too

He got bat lights!!! And a skelly clip!!!

I usually also post my full L collection for his birthday too, but I'm smack bang in the middle of room rearranging and putting up new shelves so everything is all over the place at the moment. So I shall unfortunately have to skip the collection post this year and post it later.

And now, for the sappy part.

God DAMN. I've been doing this for 8 years Huh? At this point some of my first ever birthday celebrations for him a lost to time, like the old birthday fanarts are probably on a sketch book somewhere, and my old cosplay birthday shoot is outdated since I got a new wig for him. I've been doing this so long now I've lost track of alot of it. I've made him a cake, I've done fanart, oneshots, cosplay shoots etc all for his spooky birthday. I really hoped the new monster high dolls would come out in my country before Halloween so I could dress my L doll up his year in a spooky fit off one of the monster high dolls, but they didn't make it in time so that'll have to be NEXT years birthday shtick.

I'll admit after doing the annual oneshot for so long you run out of birthday related plots to do, but this year I finally had a new idea so the birthday oneshot will be a bit different.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY BOY!!!

I hope you're eating all the Halloween lollies and a big ol strawberry shortcake and having fun with the successors! I give you one big kiss kiss for your special day my sweet baby.

I cannot even begin to put into words the sheer amount of love I have for this emo. That's what special interests do to you man, there's too much love for my average sized body. I'm bursting with it, I love you sosososososososososososososoososo much L!

So once again happy birthday and onto the annual oneshot.

And happy Halloween too, go watch the Aadams family with your L merch.