- A-aether, can you make that salad for me later? Gan Yu asked with embarrassment.

- OK. I just agreed.While we were looking for some animal we heard.

"BANG"

There was an explosion, after looking at each other, we nodded and ran to the place of the explosion.When we arrived, we saw a girl with a spear fighting against hillichurls. For me, it was someone familiar. Looking closer, I saw the red hair and clothes of a nun.

-Rosaria!? All the people from Mondstadt were shocked.

- What are you doing there? Kaeya asked the recently mentioned girl.

- How can I know if this is the future? Rosaria said with annoyance

.- It makes sense. Said Kaeya.

-Rosaria?! I shouted in shock, which is why the girl in question stopped attacking enemies and tried to find the source of the voice.

-Do you know her?" Ye Lan asked me.

- Yes, she is my friend from Mondstadt. I explained to Ye Lan how I know this girl. It looks like Rosaria didn't expect to meet me here, because for a while she just stood and looked at me, but half turned her gaze to my partner. And anger showed on her face.

- Is someone jealous? Ye Lan asked with a malicious smile.

- Shut up. E Lan Rosaria responded to the insult with a threat and anger. Realizing that the case smells fried, Ye Lan stopped teasing and continued watching.

- let's go help her. I said running up to the hillichurls.

- Yeah. Ye Lan simply agreed, turning into a blue ghost, she tied the hillichurls with her thread at great speed, after which the hillichurls stopped and were already dead. While I combined different elements and also quickly killed hillichurls.

-Still, you're very good with a one-handed sword. Noticed my skill Chong yun.

- Aether! Don't you want to try fighting two-handed? Can I give you private lessons?~ Said Bei Dou with emphasis on the last word.

- I think it will be possible to try. Said I imagine myself with a two-handed man.

- If you get hurt, I will always be happy to cure you. Barbara said with a smile.

- Thank you. I answered with the same smile. Having dealt with the remaining ones, I approached Rosaria.

- Hi Rosaria, what are you doing here? I got straight to the point.

- Hi, I had a mission to kill these hillichurls, and I also didn't expect to meet you here. Rosaria made a small smile.

- Now it's clear what you're doing there. Kaeya nodded to himself along with Diluc.

-Ahem. We also forgot that there is another person with us.

- Oh, yeah. This is Ye Lan, she's my friend and partner, this is Rosaria, I've already told you about her. I introduced them to each other.

- Partner? The smile has gone from Rosaria and now the cold eyes have reappeared. Rosaria is hooked on a specific word.

- Yes, we are.... I didn't have time to finish the sentence as my mouth was blocked. It was Ye Lan who spoke.

- Yes, we are a couple. Ye Lan said with a sweet smile.

- WHAT?!

- WHAT?! Rosaria shouted angrily.

- Well, well, calm down. We will pause the viewing. The voice said, which attracted everyone's attention.

- I want to announce the news. After this video, more new viewers will join you. -

What? Isn't someone else going to be resurrected?

- Is someone going to be resurrected as well? Kadzuha asked.

- No, it will be someone from the future, or rather there are many of them.

- What?! Everyone suddenly became interested.I can't lie, I was also wondering who they were.-All of them will be met by Aether in the near future.

- Aether, where were you going to go? Goro asked with interest.

- I was going to go at Sumeru. I answered uncertainly.

- Bingo! A voice shouted.

- These will be people from Sumeru. The Voice confirmed my assumption. But no one noticed, except Signora, how tense Arlecchino and Childe were.

- Do you know something? Signora asked with interest.

-I can say that the traveler was unlucky to go at Sumeru at such a time. Childe said softly.

"I will kill them if they dare to hurt my darling!" In her mind, Arlecchino cursed this duo.

- Yes, tell me! Already Signora said angrily, but quietly enough.

- Eh, at the meeting we decided that Dottore and Scaramouche are attacking Twilight and the desert, for the sake of some artifact. Somehow Childe lazily explained, no one heard him except other Fatuis.

- Heh, I agree with you here. The traveler was unlucky to get into the Twilight at that time. Somehow the Signora said indifferently, but something pricked her heart.

- Maybe it will be a Collei? Amber asked with delight.

- Maybe. Agreed with the opinion of Amber Kaeya.

"It's a pity that I don't have enough of my strength right now, I would be able to see who it is." Mona thought with regret.

- Hey, do you think Nahida will be here? Yae asked with interest .

-Probably, but don't you find it funny?

 With a grin, Ei asked now.

- What do you mean?

- The way Aether is constantly connected with the Archons. I wouldn't be surprised if he helped Nahida somehow. Ei said blissfully,

-You're right. With the same face, Yae said.

- How simple-minded you are. Baal said with some contempt.

- What do you mean?

- The way you calmly talk about your new rival.

- Nahida? I don't think.... At that moment, Ei realized what she was talking about.

- Yae, if Nahida is really here, then we will have to talk to her.

- OK.

"I wonder how Nahida is doing now? I hope I'll see her again," Zhongli and Venti thought to themselves.

To be continued.....

Hello everybody! I'm sorry for releasing the chapter so late, I just got sick. Update 3.2 is coming soon! Who will you knock out? Well, good luck to everyone!