QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Start from the beginning

"I don't know "

"What if he attack me" , hoonie asked with a curious doe eyes of his make  jungkook go silence , he don't know how to answer his son.. who have no knowledge of  how this cruel world taste , how the people changes with seconds and he don't know what stage his husband is in now  and he wish it wouldn't be that much worst. 

Jimin walk to his bestfriend who park his car in parking lounge and comeout with his son with hand intertwined and now too no one can understand what the young attorneys face , the cold aura was something that no one can stand .

  "Why your late , taehyung was already there with the police . "

   "Fuck .. Traffic ," jungkook said with nothing but a cold face gulping the ache in his heart hearing  the name of his husband's come out from his bestfriend 

"Did your family come ", kook asked to jimin who nodded and instately started gossip

"Yep .. there inside they think taehyung is not there brother cause he is have no resemblance of  the young kim "

"They sure "

"Yeah .. "

Jungkook sighned in releif don't know why but he didn't want taehyung as a heir of that rich kims may be of thought of him getting a good life or may be the fear of they snatching his husband's away from him he didn't know and he is only person who didn't know himself and didn't trying to know his heart  .

The brothers heart beat was beating in a unormal rhythm where a boy who handcuffed in front of them  with a barrier of glass they sure they can see him but the young man couldn't,  how they wish this man not to be their taehyung that's when namjoon feel the warm hands patting his shoulder he looked back at his husband smiling brightly

"Iam sure jinnie he is not look he have no resemblance at all , my taehyungie was an active boy look at him all bruised and even didn't talking a bit this can't be taehyungie.. iam sure my taehyungie will be happy and cheary somewhere "

Jin stay silent with a heavy heart ,he was scared.. scared as hell seeing the brothers reaction after seeing taehyung they were trying to teach their own mind as  this is not there brother who in  front of them looking like a dead corpse he take a deep breath that he taking for a long now and turn around seeing jungkook with his child and jimin entering the place and still also why it's so hard to read the young attorneys face .

"When the questioning going to start , jungkook ask to jin with a cold face of arrogance like he didn't give a shit the man in front of him was his elder or not "

"Now , first I will talk to him as his advocate then the police questioned you two  in front of him cause you guys are only victims here others can't attend ," jungkook nodded with the same face looking at his baby who was biting his nails out of anxiety he kneel in front of him and take the boy in his embrace hugging him with his love and give a lovely simple kiss to the boys cheeks with a warm smile making Jin give a weird look to the father of the boy who he see  first time smiling .

"Honnie.. papa gonna be with you taehyung cant attack you look that uncles they will protect you moreover papa is here right .. just nod whatever they ask okeyy,"  jungkook assured the small kid who smile a little of relief and said a small "Okey, " that's when jungkook look at the young man moreover his husband in front of him sitting like a zombie, the bruised   red swollen face of his , the eyes were half closed like he was tired hell out of everything and didn't sleep at all and the hands tightly grabing his own dirty clothes tightly like he was controlling the anxieties and his own inner voices from not to break down the dirty clothes stained in blood, the visual was some thing and  he didn't know he feels like crying and the tears crowded in his eyes to come out but really a expert of controlling his emotions he controlled it professionally  with a small cough .